. D A Y N I N E .

"Patty what the fuck are you doing?" Ben asked. The smaller boy had sprinted and locked the doors that was at the back. 

"Doing what's fucking right, and taking a stand," Patty told him. The rest of the boys rushed to the back and help Patty out with holding the door shut so Sir couldn't get back in. "We can't fucking let this old man get away with abusing and forcing Society's rules on us. We have the fucking right to show our true fucking emotions and wear whatever the fuck we want."

"What about the other boy that was excused? He's still out there," A boy asked. Patty muttered shit and rushed to the front door, Ben standing in front of the door. 

"What are you gonna do?" Ben asked. Patty just smirked.

"You'll see," was all Patty said before walking around him and start screaming on the top of his lungs. "I SEE A PAIN BEHIND YOUR EYES! I KNOW YOU FEEL IT EVERYDAY!" Ben watched as the once obedient boy  turned into a trouble maker within seconds.

"IT'S LIKE A LIGHT THAT SLOWLY DIES! BUT IT'S BETTER NOT TO SAY!" Patty screamed on the top of his lungs, sprinting and spinning down the halls. "IT'S BETTER NOT TO SAY SUCH THINGS OUT LOUD!" Sir who currently had the bruised boy pinned against the wall was about to punch him again, stopped and turned his head to the side, to see Patty running down the hall like a fucking lunatic screaming. 

"JUST CLOSE YOUR EYES AND BIT YOUR TONGUE FOR NOW! DON'T LET THEM SEE YOU FALL!"

"HEY! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING, BOY?" Sir screamed, letting go of the thin boy's shirt and running after Patty. He used that chance to run and get into the classroom before Sir did anything else to him. 

"STAY STRONG! HOLD ON! YOU'VE GOT TO KEEP IT TOGETHER NOW!" Patty screamed. "JUST DRY YOUR EYES! 'CAUSE BOYS DON'T CRY!" Sir chased Patty all around the building, weaving in and out of hallways and corridors. Patty ducked under a sign and ran into the classroom, Sir banging his head on the sign, not seeing it. Patty quickly spun on his heels and grabbed the pale boy's hand before sprinting back to the classroom. 

Slamming and locking the door, the boys all distributed evenly to hold down every door so Sir couldn't open or kick it down. A minute or two passed, and Sir was now banging on the door, demanding to be let in. Patty grabbed the megaphone on his desk and screamed into it,

"KEEP IT ALL INSIDE, 'CAUSE BOYS DON'T CRY!" Patty screamed in rage. Now was his only chance to get the revenge him and the rest of the boy's deserved. "ARE THOSE TEARS BEHIND YOUR EYES! NUH-UH, NO! BOYS DON'T CRY!"

"KEEP IT ALL INSIDE, INSIDE NO! 'CAUSE BOYS DON'T CRY!" Patty was giving it all he got. His face was turning bright red, his body shaking from the rage and triggering flashbacks from his childhood. He was repeating everything he's been told ever since he was 2. "NOT UNTIL THE FAITHFUL DAY YOU DIE! NO, 'CAUSE BOYS DON'T CRY!"

After screaming on the top of his lungs and shedding a few tears, Patty couldn't sing anymore. His body was still shaking, and Ben was so much more than proud of the smaller boy.