Prologue: Finding the Baby Saiyan! Unlocking the Power

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is the Prologue to this story and by the title of this Prologue you should know what's definitely going to happen,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

3rd P.O.V

"At a house miles away from a village, a family was upset after finding out that the wife had a miscarriage and she cried as she wanted a child so much, her husband was crying as well hoping he would become a father. He goes to his wife and sits beside her as she had her face buried in her hands as she sobs loudly and he wrapped his arm around her trying to comfort her..................
Adrian: "It's okay Diane, don't be upset. Please."
Diane: "I *sobs* can't. I was so looking forward to being a *sobs* mother, I never wanted this to happen."
Adrian: "Hey, it's alright. It's alright."
..................he hugs her as she leaned in and hugged him, but then outside of Remnants atmosphere a green glow is seen headed there and in enters the planet. Adrian and Diane are asleep as the green glow heads to their house. As it gets closer it slows down and it glows bright as it shined on their house and then it shines in their window as it touched their faces and they opened their eyes as they wake up.....................
Diane: "Adrian, what is that?"
Adrian: "I don't know."
....................they get up and walk outside as its acouple feet from their house, then they see the little orb heading to the ground and Diane runs to it................
Adrian: "Diane."
....................she runs towards it as the light gets brighter, she sees the orb in the ground and as she does she goes to run back, but then what stopped her was a baby cry. She looks in the direction as she runs towards it and as she does, she sees a baby with a brown monkey tail wrapped in a green towel on the ground crying as her eyes widen....................
Diane: "Oh my gosh."
..................she kneels down and she gently grabs the baby and she cradles him as the baby cries, then as she still held him he rubs his eyes as he sniffles and he looks at her curiously as she smiles at him......................
Diane: "Hi there."
...................she rubs his head and he coos as he reaches for her and she smiles as she let him hold her finger curiously, then Adrian arrives and he walks up to her and he saw the baby in her arms.....................
Adrian: "Where did you find this little guy?"
Diane: "I found him here, he's so cute."
Adrian: "But, where'd he come from?"
Diane: "I don't know, but we can leave him here. *eyes widen* Adrian, do you think..............."
Adrian: "I guess you are, after what happened. We have a good sign right here."
Diane: "I did pray for something good to happen, I guess this is it. Our baby boy."
Adrian: "But, what should his name be?"
.................they look at him as he smiles and giggles as he reaches for them and Diane thought of a name..............
Diane: "I know, how about (Y/N)? You like that?"
Baby (Y/N): *giggles*
Adrian: "I guess he does. (Y/N), I like that name."
..................then Adrian noticed something on the ground as he goes to pick it up as it's some kind of green fur like cloth..................
Adrian: "Hey, what is this thing?"
Diane: "I never seen anything like that, could it be (Y/N)'s?"
Adrian: "I believe so, must be something to remember his real parents. I guess we can keep it for him until them."
Diane: "We're definitely going to be a family now."
..................after that they raised him as they finally became a mother and father, they didn't know how (Y/N) showed up in the first place, but they still raised him. And even if he is a monkey Faunus they still loved him as a son, but unbeknownst to them is that he is not a Monkey Faunus...................

(Y/N) P.O.V
8 Years Later

..................after 8 years as (Y/N) is 9 years old and he is running back to the his home, he arrives to see the door broken down and his eyes widen. He walks in and as he goes in the living room he sees his parents dead as his eyes widen and he starts crying, then he sees 5 thugs with bloody weapons standing there as they look at him..................
Random Thug 1: "Hey look, this must be their son."
Random Thug 2: "A Faunus freak, this will be more enjoyable."
...................they walk up to him slowly and (Y/N) suddenly felt anger as he felt a power inside him growing, he gets angry where everything starts shaking and he screams at the top of his lungs as a green glow is going around him and the thugs get scared as he is getting angry. Then he focuses his power as he does orbs in his hands and he does a beam like attack as it hits the thugs and they scream as they now disintegrate and nothing is left of them as they're killed. Then he calms down as he turns back to normal as he walks up to his dead parents.....................

(A/N: Music starts here.)

(Y/N): "Mom? Dad? Please *sobs* don't be gone. *drops to his knees* I don't want *sob* to see you gone. You're *sobs* all I have, I-I *clutches on their shirts* Mom! Dad! MOM! DAAAAD!"
...................(Y/N) screams again at the top of his lungs as he slams his arms on the ground as the floor of the house cracks, then he cries deeply again as he felt that power rising again. Then he screams loud where it rose faster and everything started shaking as he suddenly unlocked his Saiyan power."

To be continued.............

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)