Chapter 2: Meeting Everyone Else! Handling a Bully

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 2 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

Team RWBY P.O.V

"At the cafeteria where everyone is eating, hanging out with Team JNPR are their friends who is another team known as RWBY, the team is Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna, and Ruby's big sister Yang Xiao Long. They're hanging out with Team JNPR as always since they're close friends, and when they found out that they returned from their mission they were curious at how it went on the mission..................
Weiss: "Wait, so this guy you found just single handedly took out Grimm with his bare hands?"
Nora: *slams hands on the table* "YES. He appeared outta nowhere like *punches in the air* BOOM. Then he grabbed a Beowolve and swung him around hitting the others, then he punched his hand through and Ursa's head from the mouth and he cracked the top skull of the other one with a straight punch................."
Yang: "Damn."
Nora: "................then he flew in the air and did some shining like attacks that destroyed the rest of them."
Blake: "Wait, he flew?"
Jaune: "Straight up, he did."
Ren: "I'm not gonna deny her on that one, he really did."
Ruby: "So, what's this guy's name?"
Pyrrha: "His name is (Y/N). I think he's interesting at how he fought those Grimm without a weapon, and how he like to keep at himself at times."
Yang: "Is he cute?"
..................she sees Pyrrha blush as she snickers, then as they continued eating Jaune looks up......................
Jaune: "Oh, there he is now."
..................Team RWBY looks and as they do they felt their hearts almost beating outta their chests as they saw him as he wore a tight long sleeved shirt..................
Yang: "Woah, forget what I asked. He's hot."
Weiss: "How can someone who lived in the forest look like that?"
Blake: "You said he had some strange armor?."
Nora: "Probably took it off!"
....................he looks in their direction as he walks up to them, Team RWBY tried to keep their cool, but Yang just decided to be her..................
Pyrrha: "Hello again (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "Hello Pyrrha. *looks at Team RWBY* Who are you four?"
Ruby: "M-My name is Ruby Rose. And these are my teammates."
Weiss: "It's a p-pleasure to meet you. I'm Weiss Schnee."
Blake: "I-I'm Blake Belladonna."
Yang: *puts her leg over hers* "Sup handsome. My name is Yang Xiao Long, and I'm actually Ruby's big sister. *winks at him* It's nice to meet you."
(Y/N): "Same here."
Yang: "Hm, what's that around your waist? Never seen anything like that."
Ruby: "How is it green? I never seen anything green like that."
(Y/N): "It's..........something I've been having."
Yang: "Oh, can I look at it?"
.................she reaches for it and as she goes to untie it..................
(Y/N): "NO!"
..................Yang flinched back as he stopped her from uniting it...................
Yang: "I guess it means something to you, I'm sorry. *rubs it* I didn't mean to."
(Y/N): "It's alright."
..................she smiles, then whimpering is heard as (Y/N) looks and Ruby looks to see Cardin bullying Velvet again..................
Ruby: "Cardin is bullying Velvet again. He just doesn't know when to leave her alone."
(Y/N): "What do you mean 'again'?"
Blake: "He bullies her cause she's a Faunus, he doesn't care that if she did something to him or not, he just does bullies her, he always pulls on her Faunus ears."
...................they see him pull on her ears harder as she whimpers louder, then (Y/N) growls as he walks towards them...................

3rd P.O.V

...................Cardin and his team laughs as they are bullying Velvet and then (Y/N) goes behind him as he looks at him...................
(Y/N): "HEY!"
...................he flinches as he lets go of her ear and he looks at (Y/N).....................
(Y/N): "What is your problem?"
Cardin: "Look dude, you really don't.............."
....................the moment Cardin stood up he sees (Y/N) almost taller than him as Cardin freaks out, but still acts tough..................
Cardin: "Look.......y-you can act all intimidating you want, but................."
....................he was interrupted with (Y/N) grabbing his throat and living him in the air off his feet as everyone is amazed by it and Cardin tries to get his hand off him, but (Y/N) strength doesn't stop..................
(Y/N): "I am gonna say this once, you leave this girl alone. And if you don't, I'll break your bones in 32 different places on your body. Do I make myself clear?"
Russel: "Hey Cardin, this guy's a freak himself. Look at his tail, it's so stu..............."
......................(Y/N) smacks him with his tail as he flies out a window and he crashes on the ground as he groans in pain, then Dove goes to hit him with a food tray, but it breaks as (Y/N) doesn't flinch and he looks at him and kicks him outta the cafeteria. They Sky jumps on the table as he goes to punch (Y/N), but he doesn't flinch and Sky holds his hand in pain as he screams. Then (Y/N) looks at him as he ran off. The he looks at Cardin as he starts getting scared...................
Cardin: "Okay. Okay, okay, okay, okay I'll leave her alone. I promise, just don't hurt me. Please."
(Y/N): *looks to him eye to eye* "You better not be lying to me, or I'll make you feel pain worse than hell, now get outta here."
.......................he throws him on the ground as Cardin gets up and runs off, then everyone cheers as he did. Then he looks at Velvet as he sits next to her and places her hand in her shoulder.................
(Y/N): "Are you okay?"
Velvet: "Yes, thank you."
(Y/N): "I couldn't stand around while you get bullied like that, it's sick seeing you get bullied like that."
.......................she smiles as he does as well, then Team RWBY, Pyrrha, and Nora is amazed......................
Yang: "Wow, you're right Pyrrha. He is interesting."
Jaune: "Well it was weird about what he said."
Blake: "What he say?"
Jaune: "Well, when he showed us his tail he said he wasn't a Faunus."
Weiss: "That's ridiculous."
Ren: "It is weird his tail is not matching his hair color."
Nora: "Who knows, maybe he dyed his hair."
...................then (Y/N) sits with everyone as he hangs out with them and he eats, then it gets night as everyone is in Goodwitch's class and (Y/N) is sitting next to Teams RWBY and JNPR, then Cardin walks in the arena as he has an angry face.....................
Goodwitch: "Mister Winchester, who do you choose for an opponent?"
Cardin: "I choose the new guy."
....................everyone looks at (Y/N) as he stands up and he jumps in the air and as he does he lands on the ground as he looks at Cardin with anger as he growls. Then they stood on each sides of the arena and the sound went off as Cardin goes to charge at him, but as he hits him with his mace he does flinch as (Y/N) didn't take damage, everyone's eyes widen and he goes to attack over and over, but (Y/N) still doesn't flinch. But, (Y/N) lifts his hand and the mace breaks into pieces and his eyes widen as he throws the hilt on the ground....................
Cardin: "Alright. I don't need a weapon to kick your ass."
.....................he goes to punch him, but Cardin held his hand in pain as it felt like a wall made of a strong material went through his hand as he growls in pain....................
(Y/N): "Well, this is boring."
.......................then (Y/N) punched him in the face and Cardin shakes a little and then he passes out as he is knocked out, everyone looks in amazement at how Cardin went down on one punch from (Y/N)......................
Goodwitch: "And the winner is (Y/N)."
.......................then he flies back to Team RWBY and JNPR as he sits back down as Team RWBY looks in amazement themselves, then it gets night as Team RWBY are getting ready for bed....................
Ruby: "That (Y/N) sure is amazing."
Yang: "No doubt, even those muscles. *whistles* How is he like that?"
Weiss: "But, what makes you think he said he's not a Faunus?"
Blake: "I'm not sure. Team JNPR did say that he lived in a cabin in the woods for a long time. I guess he doesn't know."
Yang: "Well, Faunus or not he's damn hot, I found myself a new man to flirt with."
..................they look at her angry, then they get in bed as they fall asleep and they get ready for the next day as they're gonna get to know (Y/N)."

To be continued.................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with the hat said, see y'all next time.)