Chapter 4: A Search Mission

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 4 of this story and by the title of this chapter you should know what's going to happen in this chapter. And I apologize for not continuing this story, but now here is the next chapter for you waiting reader,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) was assigned by Ozpin to find two girls that seems to be an importance for him to find, he arrives at the village as he lands in the woods as he doesn't want to freak people out if they saw him land in the city. He walks around as he looks for the girls, he doesn't know who they are since Ozpin didn't give him much of a good hint or a picture, he asks around from people as they didn't know as well, then he is at a dinner eating food as he eats a piece of chicken.....................
(Y/N): (Why did Ozpin sent me on this mission if I don't know who these girls are or what they look like? But, I can't return until I find them. *goes to take a bite, but he felt a energy as he freezes* What power was that? It feels so familiar?)
..................he shrugs as he continues eating, then he heads to a hotel where he sleeps as he snores quietly. Then he starts having a nightmare remembering that day as he growls as he also tosses and turns roughly, he felt his power surge in him as he growls and everything starts shaking. Then he opens his eyes as he lets out an angry yell and he looks around as he sees he's in the hotel room still and he sighs..................
(Y/N): "I will keep my promise."

Timeskip-Next Day

..................(Y/N) continues looking for the girls as he looks more throughly, but then he hears a grunt as he goes in an alleyway to see guys bothering a girl wearing a cloak as they cornered her.................
Thug 1: "Hey cutie, what brings you being here alone without your friend huh?"
????: "P-Please leave me alone, I don't want trouble."
Thug 2: "Oh we're not gonna hurt you. We just want some fun."
Thug 3: "And maybe with her as well."
....................they chuckle as they move closer to her, but (Y/N) appears behind one of them as he grabs one of their shoulders throwing them into a wall as he goes unconscious, then he punches one as he falls on the ground knocked out as he looks at the last one and he runs off, then he looks at the girl as she looks at him.................
(Y/N): "Are you okay?"
????: "Yes. Thank you very much, I was so scared of what they were going to do."
(Y/N): "You're welcome, you didn't need to be bothered by them." (This girl has a strong power level, could she be one of the girls Ozpin sent me to find? I guess I'll have to find out.)
..................but then, an explosion is heard as (Y/N) looks to see smoke clouds in the sky as it came from another part of the forest.................
????: "Oh no, sis."
..................she flies to the location surprising (Y/N) as his speculation was right.................
(Y/N): "No way, it is her!"
...................he follows as he sees her land beside another girl who is fighting Grimm, she shoots multiple Ki blasts as (Y/N)'s eyes widen, then he sees more as he rushes at one of them and punches it where it heads lands on the ground from the impact. Then he looks at the other Grimm as he gets in fighting stance and fights them by hitting acouple of Beowolves and he does a double axe handle slam on one of their heads as it explodes. An Irsa pushes him back, he retaliated with enough strength that he punched it as his fist gets logged in it's mouth, (Y/N) picks it up, slams it one the ground, and stomps on its head killing it. He looks to see a Deathstalker running at him as he forms a Ki blast in his hand and launches it at the Grimm killing it. He sees no more as he breathes hard from the fights, but then he felt a power surge as he looks to see one of the girls rushing at him as he caught her fist and he pushes her back..................
???? 2: "How did you do that?"
(Y/N): "Do what?"
???? 2: "That Ki blast attack, how did you learn it? That's impossible without training."
(Y/N): "How were you able to do that yourself?"
???? 2: "Well, if I told you you wouldn't believe me."
(Y/N): "Try me."
???? 2: "Alright, fine. I'm a Saiyan."
..................his eyes widen as he couldn't believe he's the only one left, he looks at the other girl as she hides behind the girl as he smiles.................
(Y/N): "What a coincidence, cause I'm a Saiyan as well."
???? 2: "Huh!?!?"
????: "You are?"
(Y/N): "Yeah. *unwraps tail* Does this show anything?"
???? 2: *runs up to him and grabs his armor* "No way. I never thought one of our species survived, this is great. We're not the only ones."
(Y/N): "Yeah. *chuckles* Maybe you can tell me who you both are, my name is (Y/N)."
..................they took off their cloaks as they threw them on the ground as (Y/N) sees them:

they took off their cloaks as they threw them on the ground as (Y/N) sees them:

Caulifla: "The names Caulifla, I'm really surprised to see that another one of our people survived

Caulifla: "The names Caulifla, I'm really surprised to see that another one of our people survived. And this is Kale."
Kale: "H-Hello."
(Y/N): "It's a pleasure to meet you both. Now, I think you two will be coming with me."
Caulifla: "And why is that?"
(Y/N): "I was sent by Ozpin to find you two and bring you to Beacon Academy, and by that I think he wants you to join his school as well."
Caulifla: *smiles brightly* "Really? *looks at Kale and grabs her shoulders* Kale, we're finally going to be Huntresses. Can you believe that?"
Kale: "That is amazing. Finally after a long time."
(Y/N): "Okay then, you two follow me."
..................he flies off as he sees they're both following him to Beacon Academy, they fly there as (Y/N) finally completed his mission and he now knows that he isn't the only Saiyan anymore."

To be continued................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter, if you enjoyed this let me know and yes for some of you who guessed it. Caulifla and Kale are in the book as well and they're apart of the harem as well,

Now with that said, see y'all next time.)