Chapter 1. -Meet Robin.

I woke up to the sound of cars honking, probably it was 8 or 9 am. With all this traffic above the bridge making so much noise, I presume that. The snow is probably making cars go slow and those drivers need to get the precaution of driving slowly and safely.

I am not the only one waking up, Robin is also up.

Robin, what a great man! The funniest person I know and yet the most empty and saddest.

He lost his job after losing his wife and his little son on a car accident. Much that I know, they were suppose to go play laser tag on his kid's birthday, but because of his job, he couldn't make it again. Mad as his wife was, she just picked up the car and drove there, along with her son trying to give him the best day she could ever give.

Robin also told me that on that day after telling his wife he couldn't make it, he tried one more time to convince his boss to let him have the rest of the day off.

For the first and probably last time, his boss give him the day and that day was a really special one.

He was so excited that couldn't hide the goofy smile.

He needed to wait till it was midday and then the rest of the day, was all his.

Tick tock. Tick tock. Midday.

Robin's body was filled with happiness, all he could think about was the great afternoon Sammie (son) was about to have.

What this poor man didn't know was that they already went to laser tag in the morning.

The phone rang, rang and rang. No answer.

Probably she was on the shower, he thought.

Decided to go home, but there was nobody there.

The worried man tries to call the strangely missing wife. Once again no answer.

He didn't know what to do. Lost and unsure of what was happening, got back into the car and drove like crazy. 'Where should I go?' 'Were do I start first?' 'Are they fine?', he asked himself several times.

Nonstop, he search in every possible places that was appearing on his mind. Supermarket, Shopping, the cafe... She wasn't there.

Later that day, the desperately man's phone ring. The phone call was from Jenny (wife) but on the other line there was this manly voice. Robin got all suspicious at first, at the end he fell on his knees, dropped the phone and started losing breath. Tears fallen, some just hit the ground others went to his mouth.

Jenny and Sammie where in the hospital, they had an car accident.

No, her madness, because of her husband missing his son's day, did not lead to that. Her madness stopped after a while after she was driving. Jenny understood that Robin needed to work because he wanted to give his son and his wife a good life.

What cause the accident was some crazy and drugged hippie who unconsciously slapped with his arm on the wheel and lost control of his van.

Sadly and unluckily, the red and small car, which transported a woman and a kid, was the target of that uncontrollable car.

They died minutes after they arrived to the hospital. They hadn't Jenny's phone because the car was in pieces and her bag was in there.

Sammie's last word was 'dad'.