Untitled Part 1

White hat's P.O.V

I had been walking down the street when I had heard some screams from down an alley way I went to in investigate. When I went down I saw that there was a man with a bag over his head and a black jacket/coat and multiple weapons on his belt (no idea what it's called) "Keep moving!" He shouted at the man that I presume was being held hostage with a laser gun to his back " What's, going on here? " I asked curiously both looked at me the guy holding the laser gun said "I'm taking this rober​​​​​​ to jail" I got slightly excited "Mind if I join you?" He's shook his head " Not at all" I smiled "Im, White hat " he nodded "Slug, slug flys"

Slug's P.O.V

He giggled "What's so funny?" " Your name suits you well" I was surprised to hear that my name wasn't funny or weird to him "Thanks....." He nodded and asked " so tell me Mr. Flys, what did this rober steal? " I responded hesitantly "Not sure but from the bag, of cash and him running out of the bank, I'd probably say he stole, most of it, the cash any way" he nodded there was something off about him I ignored it for now.

TIME skip!

​​​​​​

​​​​​​white hat's P.O.V

when we arrived at the police station all the cops just stared I shivered "We're just here to hand over this criminal" I looked over at slug he had a sturn-ish look on his face and yet seemed calm one of the cops walked over to us "Thanks fellas we'll keep this criminal behind bars," slug nodded and handed him over then we left. ", why were you so...... Nervous in there? " "I--i wasn't "he chuckled "whatever you say" he sighed "Hey were do you live?" He just looked away " Don't have one? " "no....." I thought for a second " well, you know how to make inventions? " he nodded "Well you could stay with me " he looked at me slightly shocked "W-why are you being so, nice to me?" I hummed " Well, for one i need a sciemtist, and cause we're friends..... " I paused "Right?" He hesitantly responded " Friends? " "haven't you had friends before?" He shivered slightly " kinda..... " "kinda?" He nodded and said " I don't wanna talk about it"

Slug's P.O.V

I really hoped he wouldn't have asked that question..... "Well, if you ever wanna stay with me just come on over, alright?" I nodded " Alright" I watched as he took a few steps ahead of me then stoped "Slug?" " What? " he hugged me "See you later " I didn't respond as I watched him walk away , I stood there dumbfounded. I walked around town as it got darker and ,cold? It's call and it already feels like winter, I sighed as I have in to the other white hat had given me.

Time skip!

I walked up to ​​​​the gates of white manner (idk what it's called and it's also not very hard to find it's a giant white hat, for crying out loud!) And pushed them open and as I began walking up to the door, I heard a loud bang, come from the inside so I rushed in worried. white hat had been badly wounded from a villain I saw towering over him "Hey! Villain ass!" He's turned to me " cute this hero has a side ki -" I growled "I'm not his side kick and you should know you don't mess with my friend!" I yelled as I jumped on him wrapping my legs around his chest and wrapping my arms around his neck tightly , he coughed "S-slug...." I looked at white hat " L-let him g-go " "why?" He had a small smile on his face " Trust me, he's learned " I let go "Heathens!" He flew away . I walked over to White hat "You're wounded, badly " "Y-yeah I see" I hugged him tight he winced "S-sorry"

White hat's P.O.V

he'd put me on the couch and run off to find a med kit I sighed as I tried to relax, I listened to sounds around me an heard rapid foot steps coming closer, I looked over to see slug had fallen on the floor and gotten back up. I chuckled it's cute how frantic he's getting, "S-slug...." He looked at me " T-thank you" "You're welcome"

(end of chapter one =3 btw follow me one quotev! https://www.quotev.com/NeverfearLovewillsetyoufree/published)