Untitled Part 3

Slug's P.O.V

"S-slug " I turned around to see white hat standing in the door way of the lab shaking "What's the matter?" He looked really stressed and slightly scared " White hat, what's wrong? " he said nothing I got up and walked towards him "S-stop!" I stopped I saw a red liquid dripping from his arm " White.... " he was crying now. I walked up to him "S-slug, I'm sorry-y" I shook my head and took off his white jacket revelling a light blue short sleeve shirt, I looked at his arm, it was covered in scars and had a stream of blood running down it, "White....." He whimpered " why? " Nothing he stood there crying. I sighed and hugged him he gasped slightly hugging me back.

White hat's P.O.V

I didn't know what to do, slug grabbed my hand and led me to his desk and told me to sit, I didn't "I said to sit down" "b-but-" I was cut off by two hands on my shoulders forcing me to sit down. "White " I looked at slug who had a med kit in hand " why and how long?" I was scared he was gonna get mad "S -since I was l-little " he sighed and took out a needle and I shivered "What?" I shook my head he took my and said " This might hurt "

time skip!

I looked at my bandaged arm and sighed "Never again....." I looked up " h-huh? " "I'm never gonna let you do that again........not even out of my sight" I was slightly worried and shocked "B-but....." " No, end of discussion " I nodded "s-slug" he looked at me "yes?" " Thank you" he raised his eyebrows "for what?" I giggled softly " for everything" I could tell he was smiling under his bag , it was kinda cute. I wrapped my arms around slug as I began to feel tired.

Slug's P.O.V

"Are you tired? " he shook his head "No...." His eyes were half lided " You go to bed " he shook his head again, I sighed "C'mon" he whined "Wwhhyy??" I chuckled at this " Because for 1. If not then I'll have to look after you tomorrow and for 2. You need sleep, you look exhausted " he mumbled , already half concise "lets go" I picked him up bridle style and took him upstairs to his room. I set him on the bed and he sat up "Slug...." He tiredly slured " yes? " he hummed "Will you stay with me?" He's like a toddler sometimes but doesn't mean I wouldn't stay with him " why, do you want me to stay? " "B-because *hic* I love you" I went silent, and roled through what he said in my head ' because he loves me? ' "W-what?" " I love you" I felt my face heat up "F-fine" he smiled " Thank you, slug" "You're welcome " I sat next to him and he sat in my lap and nuzzled me, by now my face was basically a bright red, I felt hands on my face and I snapped from my thoughts.

White hat's P.O.V

As I began to lift his bag from his face I could tell he didn't like this, "slug?" " W-what? " "you're the best friend and the best scientist" he said nothing not being able to say what he wanted to "S-shut up..." I gave a giggle and wrapped my arms around him as I drifted off "Please don't leave me ..." we're the last words I said as I sleped.

in his dream (Yes I'm doing this)

I was standing in a dark room aware of what was happening to me. I tried to scream but all that came out was a squeak. The rattle of chains and the laughter of others was all I could hear, I began to cry as I felt the cold, sharp blade of a knife run across my skin, muffled cries were the only sound in the area besides laughter "Usless" they called "He's not a demon at all!" One yelled "To soft" they kept insulting me, over and over and over and........ over. I cried harder, only hoping this would end "H-help me...." I managed to whimper out, the blade dragged across my cheek as I continued to cry.

Slug's P.O.V

I shook white trying to wake him up, 'No use' "I hoped this would never happen but..... " I shook my head and continued to try and wake him up. After about a minute or two he finally woke up, you could see were he'd been crying "S-slug " "Are you alright?" He gave a small nod before curling up in my lap. I couldn't help but quietly cry, if what ever happens inside his head is that bad then there's no way I'm leaving him, not now, not ever. "White..." He looked up at me " I'm sorry " "F-for what?" I paused " for whats happened to you in the past " he responded in a soft tone "Slug, it isn't your fault..." I sniffled softly, he heard "Slug, are y-" "N-no.... maybe.....yes" I turned my head away, I heard purring. I felt him nuzzle into the crook of my neck "White..." I got a hum in response " What are you doing? " "Nothing, I'm just trying to comfort you " I chuckled "I guess it's working then " he smiled " good"

White hat's P.O.V

I giggled softly as he continue to hum, it's comforting really. As I sat in his lap he started to rock me, I nuzzled into his chest getting tired again he mumbled something I didn't hear "slug" "Hn?" I smiled softly " thank you, for everything " he gave a soft chuckle " your welcome". I lifted the bag from his head revealing his dark brunette hair, peachy cheeks dotted here and there with freckles, and deep emerald green eyes. I missed when ever he showed face, I pecked his cheek making his cheeks turn a light pink . I giggled softly, as I looked back at him he had a smirk on his face, he laied his lips gently on mine before looking at me "heh" my face heated up "Cute" I smiled shyly "I love you, slug" "I love you too, white"