Untitled Part 2

No one 's P.O.V

it's been about three days since slug has been staying with white hat and they've grown fond of each other but, slug can get slightly more snappy

(Btw ima just skip to were slug and White hat have clemencia and 6.0.6)

Slug's P.O.V

I heard foot steps coming towards my new -ish lab "Hey Dr. Slug " I spun around in my chair, "oh, hello Clemencia" she had a smile plastered on her face "Whatcha doin'?" " nothing much just thinking of more inventions to make " she nods "Well, lunch will be ready in a 10, okay" "okay" she left my lab and I sighed. I pulled my bag from my head it was hot and the bag didn't help at all.I felt arms wrap around me as hummed, I leaned back against whatever or whoever​​​​​​, was behind me I heard a soft chuckle and looked up "hey slug~" I hummed in response "C'mon, Clemencia wants us in the dining room before she's done" I nodded and lightly pushed him off.

White Hat's P.O.V

He's so different, as in a good different. He's so sweet yet so stubborn, sometimes he'll go from sensitive to aggressive in a matter of seconds. "Slug " "what?" I winked at him and He grunted "Nerd" I chuckled 'cute'

Times skip to after they had lunch!

​​​​​Clemencia, 6.0.6 and Dr. Slug were in the living room watching a movie (Scary movie) I didn't want to not that I was scared I just needed to get some work done.I sighed and giggled I sat out side in the back yard, birds chirp, air's cool, it's quiet and peaceful.......untill I got shot at, I jumped and ran inside and shouted "Villan!" I darted into Slug's lab and grabbed a laser gun before I turned around there was a loud bang i rushed out of the room and was the villain talking to slug. I feared what the villain was saying to him 'what it he takes slug?what if - what if???' I mentally slapped myself 'stop it white ' I sighed the villain and slug turned their attention to me and I froze. There villain pulled his gun on me and so did slug I watched as he did so as well "S-slu-g-g?" He growled " Shut up" I closed my mouth and fell to my knees with tears forming in my eyes .

THE villains P.O.V

These heros are so weak and the one they call 'Slug' decided to join me such a fool "Slug, finish him, prove you're a villain!" I saw him freeze and snap back into reality "Do it slug!" I yelled at him his finger was on the trigger , and quickly turned to me "Get.out." " What? " "I said" his voice sounded deeper and slightly warped "Get. Out. " He growled "make me " I growled.

Afrter the fight

I'll be back! " I was wounded badly and I hadn't even gotten a hit off him. I had to set to my evil lair.

Slug's P.O.V

"White?" He was curled up on the floor in tears , I knelt down beside him and patted his shoulder "S-s-slug?" " Did you really think I'd leave you? You took me in and have me some were to stay, you have me a job too. Don't you trust me? " he whimpered "i-i true you i-i-its just -" he stoped he was now sobbing, I picked him up he looked at me "s-sl-" "Sush" he nodded, I took him to his room and set him in his bed. He was already asleep, he had a light blue streak of blush running a cross his cheeks 'Damb, he's adorable when he sleeps.' I realised what I just thought 'h-him, adorable, nonsense slug!?' I sighed and sat next to him on the edge of the bed and rubbed his arm, I heard soft quiet purring and chuckled. can't denie myself he is cute, damb it's hard to live here,with himhim. He's makes it hard to live here, it's not that he's annoying or anything it's just...... he's so.....I just can't explain, it's all so......... hard. but as long as I still - never mind, I wouldn't leave even if someone offered me 1m dollars. Now I know why he keeps me around......

Flash back!

"Slug, join me, we could be greater than any hero any villain, in the world! What do you say? " I thought for I moment "Okay" he chuckled. There was a sigh I turned and the out side of my lab was white hat I looked at 'Dr. Death ' he was holding his gun at white hat i did the same "Slug-g?" I was worried that he wouldn't forgive me " Shut up" he did as I said "Do it slug, finish him, prove you're a true villain!" I let out shaky breaths " Do it slug! " I couldn't I turned to him "get out" "what?" I felt something inside me change " I said" I felt like one as gonna die at any moment "Get. Out!" ​​​​​​

End of flash back!

He trusts me, he needs me, I'd never leave.

(end of chapter two lol,  y'all later my friends ❤ btw any suggestion s for future chapter s?)