Untitled Part 7

No one's P.O.V

Clemencia and white hat sorte out presents into o four piles , slug was upstairs nobody knew what he was doing and 6.0.6 was in the kitchen. "I'm gonna check what slug is doing " white hat said to Clemencia and she nodded "okay". He went up stairs and knocked on Slug's bedroom door "what?" "Can I come in?"

White hat's P.O.V

I heard rattling and the faint sound of jingle bells, before slug opened the door he was.wearing a black cat onesie that had a tail with a jingle bell hanging from it, and it had a red collar And a hood. "Aww" he turned his head away and crossed his arms. I smiled at this and took his hand "C'mon it's Christmas" he nodded, and wrapped one arm around my waste as we went down stairs."Hey slug!" Clemencia called " hello". I cooed at him, and he cooed back.

Time skip!

Slug's P.O.V

I watched as they all opened their gifts, white had handed me a few but I just set them aside. As white opened his last present I just hopped he liked it, it was a white bunny onesie with blue ears , dotted with blue and white, they too, had bells on them. He opened it and pulled it out, "Slug" " Hm? " he scooted over to me and took my hand before hugging me tightly "thank you" I smirked "welcome, ". He sat in my lap as I opened the gifts I got. I whispered to white "I've got a surprise for you later..." I heard him gulp "okay". "Put on your onesie, I bet you'll look adorable in it" he nodded and headed some place with his onesie.

White hat's P.O.V

I hummed as I walked down the hall to my bedroom.

a little bit later

As I walked back to the others, I heard laughing and giggling. I saw Clemencia and slug laughing their buts off, i smiled and walked over. "What are you guys laughing about? " they turned to me "Well, we were telling jokes back and forth to each other " i nodded. "You look good n' comfortable ~" "I fell that way too" Slug smiled at me, I walked over "Why havnt you opened any of your presents yet?" He shrugged "well they're probably no different than any other years ",he might be right but, it doesn't hurt to try "Open them, for me, pleae?" He huffed " fine " I smiled and sat on the opposite side of the couch from him, as he started to open oneone. His eyes widened and pulled out something other than cole, (XD how bad do you have to be to get cole so many times?) I smiled "hehe" it was a card that said''I love you' written in bold letters inside. He looked at me with a bit of a wild look in his eyes, he smiled and tackle hugged me, lightly growling I started to get nervous.

Slug's P.O.V

I smirked and laied my head in his chest making him blush like mad "Aww" he whined as I stared right into his eyes, he looked to the side making a face that said 'oh shut it ' I purred "Thank you" he signed quietly and smiled " you're welcome "I sat up and winked at him before moving back over to my side of the couch.

*later*

"hey , white" he turned to look at me "Yeah slug?" " Come with me that's what" he nodded and followed me upstairs. I smirked "sit" "okey.." He sat on the bed,as I placed my lab coat next to the bed. I grabbed both of his wrists and pinned him to the bed, hands above his head. He gave me a nervous smile "slug? " I hummed and started nibbling at his neck,he gulped "What's the matter?~" He's just stared, I rolled my eyes as I let go of his wrists

White hat's P.O.V

I began sitting up when slug pushed me back down into the bed and purred "I'm not done with you yet.~" I nodded. I let him slide my coat off, and he started to slowly slide his hands under my shirt,( it's not like anyone's reading but, y'know we're this is going *wink wink*)(btw if you guys have any suggestion s for me on future books let me know) ​​​​​​. He pulled off my under shirt (the shirt under his coat) and started leaving kisses across my stomach, I whined softly and gulped. He continued placing kisses lower & lower, Intel he got to the bridge of my pants, he smirked and pulled off his shirt, my eyes scanned over his upper body, he chuckled I couldn't help it, couldn't believe it either, my scientist had brains & brawns! I ran my hand against his flat stomach, he purred.(btw I'm planning on making a different storey and just tell me if you don't like my storeys please) I felt my face heat up a bit,he gripped the belt loops on my pants tightly and looked at me, I nodded "Sure, cause of yo-" I interrupted him "Yes, I want this" he nodded pulled down my pants (y'know, I kinda dislike myself cause I write so many storeys *2* like this)

Slug's P.O.V

He had kitten boxers, I chuckled "you gotta be kitten me~" he blushed and covered his face "H-aha"