Untitled Part 6

Clemencai 's P.O.V

I was the first to wake in the manner and as I went down stairs , I was greeted with wonderful Christmas music, from every were it was wonderful! And the best part of it was there were people buzzing to find their perfect person. I couldn't wait for slug and white to be a couple it'll be really cute! I walked down stairs to were 6.0.6 was sleeping and petted him softly.

Slug's P.O.V

I was only half asleep when I woke up, I thought I was alone 'What, why am I in white hat's room?' I shook my head softly. I felt something shift on my chest then I heard a soft groan "Hnn...?" I sat up on my elbows and I saw white, he didn't have his hat(s?) on either. His hair was jet black but was as soft as silk maybe softer, it was also was brushed forward and softly spiked it was cute. I laied back down,trying not to wake him up and I can't really do anything or go any were. So I laied there, and listened to his soft purring, I hummed as I ran my fingers through his soft hair as his cheeks began to darken and his eyes began to flutter open.

White hat's P.O.V

I felt fingers tangled in my hair, I tilted my head just enough to see slug, I smiled "Morning slug" he hummed "Morning, kitten" I crossed my arms over his chest and propped up my head, while slug did the same (just behind his head in stead of in front) . As he continued to mess with my hair , I started to scatter soft kisses here and there on his chest, he chuckled, "White~" that sent a chill down my spine "Hm?" A smile crepped it's way onto his lips "guess what, today is? " "Oh I couldn't possibly know" he rolled his eyes and chuckled " It's Christmas, you dork" I giggled "Really? I thought it was Easter " he let out the cutest laugh I could ever hear "Oh, man you're way off" " I smiled "I know" he was just playing along "Oh, good because I thought you didn't " "Of course I did" I felt a pair of hands on my waist , "H-hehe?" My face heated up slightly " Aww, someone getting nervouse?~" I shook my head and gulped softly. I twined my legs with his, as he slid his hands a little further down my body.

Slug's P.O.V

He yelped softly as I buried my face in his hair "Why so jumpy?~" He buried his face in the crook of my neck, not giving me an answer 'oh well' (fluff!! =3) "I don't wanna lose you....." I sighed " White, I promise you're not gonna lose me" "B-but how do you k-know that?" I started to rub circles on his back " Because, I'd never trade anything for you and the life I have now " he looked at me with sad eyes "R-really?" " Yes really" he smiled as tears formed in his eyes, I sat up and pulled him into a hug "T-thank you s-so m-m-much" he wrapped his arms around my neck "Hey, there's no need to thank me, I'm the one who should be thanking you" he pulled away from the hug and I could see he was definitely crying , I started to wipe away his tears , he leaned into my hand still crying but with a smile, "You're to sweat " "T-thank *hic* you"I smiled and kissed his forehead, he giggled softly.

White hat's P.O.V

" I-i *hic* love you s-slug " he smiled "I love you too" he grabbed both sides of my face and kissed me softly, "White, why did you...let me stay?" I didn't really wanna answer that but I did anyway " W-well....you *hic*told me you didn't have any were to stay, I felt bad....and you know when someone says ' love at first sight?'" He nodded "w-well that's *hic* how I fe-*hic* felt with you..." He said nothing there was an awkward silence. "Well...thank you" I nodded , he rolled his eyes and our his bag over his face "Come on," he winked at me which made my face heat up " It's Christmas~".

(to be CONTINUED!!!!! See what I did? Cliff hanger)

​​​​​​​​​​​​​