The club

My boyfriend Jimin ask me to join him to go to the club with him to have a drink and dance with him.
I felt really awesome and wanted bc he gave up his guys night to take me out on a date.

I mean I'm used to be ask to go to clubs with him but he gave up his night with Suga, Jin, RM, Tae, and Hobbi.

Suga and Hobbi r a couple and RM and Jin and a couple. Tae is dating my brother which idc about. But if Tae broke Jungkook's heart I would break Tae if could break that pure soul. It's almost impossible to break him. I even knew that kookie wanted to marry Tae so I drew these pictures to show him I supported it so much and I also wanted them to become a married couple.

 I even knew that kookie wanted to marry Tae so I drew these pictures to show him I supported it so much and I also wanted them to become a married couple

Etc

Etc...
___________________________
I went to see Jimin at the club ( it's not one of those illegal clubs. It's just a club).
I walk in, order me a drink, and look for Jimin.

I see him on the dance floor with another girl! I walk closer and see who it is.

It was his cousin thankfully.
I thought he was cheating but he would never do that.
I see jungkook in the corner of eye and don't care bc I'm with Jimin and pretty much drunk af. I mean so was Jimin.

I ran to the back of the room where there was a trash can. I threw up and and I saw Jimin run after me. He saw me throw up and cane to hug me and rub his hand on my back. I felt calm when he did that. He ask me a question...
Jimin-" u want to go home"
Me-" sure but one sec I need to look for someone"
Jimin-" who?"
Me-" jungkook, I swear I saw him and Tae making out. Ugh my brother. I swear I saw him pin Tae to the wall and then he started sucking on Tae's neck and kissing him. I swear I saw him and Tae!"
Jimin-" REALLY!"
Me-" yeah, he should know he can't go to this club without my permission. He always ask me. I guess Tae ask if he wanted to come."
Jimin-" lets just go home I can take care of u there."
Me-" who's going to drive. We r both drunk."
Jimin-" I'll call an Uber"
Me-" ok"
___________________________
We get in the Uber and I lay my head down on Jimin's shoulder. I end up falling asleep on his shoulder. We get to my house and he carries me inside. He brings me to my bathroom. He set me down on my bathroom floor in front of the toilet. I was so hard to focus on my thoughts with all the moaning coming from jungkook's room. I knew jungkook was having sex with Tae. I could hear it. Wile I threw up Jimin was taking care of me. I loved this feeling so much when he acted really innocent and like a baby.