A Taekook Proposal

Jimin POV
I was asleep and I woke up to not see yin. I was scared so I got up and looked for her to see if she was in the bathroom again from the alcohol but I guess it wore down bc I didn't see her. I check in the hallways and saw her peeking in jungkook's room. I could still here them in his room. I just stood there when I hear her speak up I listen to her.

"hi guys! Can y'all go fuck somewhere else. Me and Jimin and trying to sleep. We have a whole mansion, there has to be another place to do this. Like a hot tub, the living room, the other bedroom. Sorry I had to ruin this for y'all but y'all r ruining my sleep and I don't feel good."

I hear them get up out of their bed and move to another room.
I stood outside my door I see jungkook naked and Tae covered with a blanket being carried bridal style to another room. I cover my eyes and go back to the bed and cover up and wait for yin.
___________________________
Yin's POV
I saw a glance of Jimin out the corner of eye as I walked back to the room. I look back at jungkook carrying Tae then look back to see Jimin but he wasn't there. I just kept walking to the bedroom and see Jimin in bed so I get in the bed and start to snuggle.
"Hey Yin where were u"
I heard him say out of no where.
"W..what d..do u mean Jimin"
I shuddered bc I was cold.
"U were out of bed. I worried where u were so I checked to see if u were in the bathroom and then I heard u talk to jungkook and Tae then I stood there in the hall and saw them walk out of their room. Then I got in bed and waited on u."
"Also yin..."
"Yes Jimin?"
"R u ok"
"Yeah I'm fine. Just cold I guess don't worry about me."
___________________________
We woke up the next morning in each other's arms and jungkook and Tae sitting on our bed.
"Yeah jungkook"
I said as I rubbed my eyes bc I just woke up which woke Jimin up.
" S..sis can I t..tell u something"
Jungkook sounds so innocent so of course I say yes.
He looked at Tae and smiled as they both smile at each other with sparkles in their eyes.
" promise u won't get mad or anything?"
Jungkook said so softly as his cheeks lit up.
" I ask Tae to marry me"
My heart probably skipped a beat I was so excited! I saw Jimin wake up a bit more and hugged him so tight even though he was confused he still hugged me back.
" why r we so excited"
He asked but I remembered that he basically just woke up.
" jungkook and Tae r getting married!"
I said and a bright smile formed on his face as he saw me smile really big.