Meeting Sope

I was so sad when Tae fell yesterday. I was in bed and I feel a pair of arms rap around me and I turn over to face my one and only love cuddling with me and stroking his fingers threw my hair. I start kissing him with a loving passionate kiss that I could feel melt him heart. I broke the kiss and stared at him in his sparkling eyes. I then kiss him again and this time it was more passionate than before which turned into more rough kissing in what felt like seconds. He rolled on top of me not breaking the kiss. He was asking for entrance in my mouth and I couldn't hold back. His tongue explored every inch of mouth.

" r u still sad" tae said as he broke the kiss and started breathing hard bc the kiss was so long he needed to catch his breath.

" why would I be sad when the love of my life is on top of me right now." I said as we both giggle a little.

He started to unbutton the shirt I was wearing since I went to sleep in the stuff I had on yesterday.

I bent my neck over giving him access to my neck. He started kissing my neck and reached my collar bone and found my sweet spot and started sucking on it leaving dark hickeys everywhere.

He went down to my chest and down father and father. He unbuckled my belt and pulled off my pants along with my underwear and threw them across the room. He started sucking on me which made my back rise as he kept sucking.

" Sh-should w-we go t-to another r-room" I moaned and bit my lip so I wouldn't be too loud and wake my sis up.

"Anything for my kookie" Tae said as he picked me up bridal style and covered me up in case someone was here.

We walked trough the living room and saw Jimin, my sis, someone, and another person idk.

My sis saw us and she closed her eyes as soon as she saw the situation. " get a room y'all two" Jimin said.

" we were and then I had company come over and we were shook. And at least I had clothes on and him covered up with a blanket." Tae said as I slightly giggle.

"y'all please continue somewhere else. When ur done come in here I want y'all to meet these ppl." My sis said as I buried my head in Tae's chest bc of embarrassment.

Tae carried me to another room. About an hour later Tae fell on my chest and I felt him sweating. He laid down on my chest. We hugged for a wile and got dressed then went in there.

I sat down beside Tae and looked at two men cuddling up together on the other couch.

I laid my head on Tae's and he laid his on mine

" ok finally did y'all finish ur loud business" yin said. I started to bury my face in Tae's chest and my face started turning really red.

"Yes we did. Now stop embarrassing my kookie." I heard tae say this and my head shot up and kissed him. My face, still bright red.

"Y'all this is literally the sun, Jhope. Call him Hobbi. This is the worlds laziest person ever, Suga. We call them Sope.
We came up with a name for y'all two. It's Taekook. Oh and Hobbi and Suga r together like y'all. But they aren't married." Yin said as she greeted us to them.

I was shocked that they were boyfriends. They just ack like they r friends.

Whatever I'm just so glad to be with tae. If I had never met tae my life would not be as happy.