At home

We got home from the hospital. I few hours of sleeping and Jimin came home. He sat down on the bed and I turned over to him to where I was facing him. He tapped me on my shoulder and rubbed my back. I sat up and looked him in the eye. He cleared his throat and started to speak.
" u can't go out and drink a lot alcohol anymore. U also have to start eating what I tell u. I mean only if u want ur baby to be healthy and u too."

" ok. I will do anything to keep our kid healthy."
I was really happy to have a almost husband who cares about me and the baby as much as I do.
I heard jungkook call Jimin's voice really loud.

Me any Jimin rushed to jungkook's room.
We saw tae laying on the ground and jungkook crying bc he didn't know what to do.
Jimin picked tae up and put him in jungkook's bed. I sat by jungkook and hug him. Like the big sister I am I put his head on my shoulder and my shoulder was wet when he took his face off my shoulder and hugged me tightly and hugged him back
" don't worry Jimin is a good doctor." I said hoping to boost up his confidence.

A few minutes later of Jimin working on tae, he woke up and Jimin walked over here to tell jungkook and me that tae had woken up. I felt jungkook run up to tae. I stood up and hugged Jimin.
"Thank u Jimin for taking care of tae, jungkook really thanks u. He may not show it but he thanks u a tone helping me, tae, and the fact that he is going to be an uncle. He doesn't really hate u at all."
As soon as I said that I see jungkook look this way and blush bc I knew he heard what I told Jimin. He smiled and that signaled me to leave the room so he can have a conversation with Tae.
___________________________
Jungkook POV
I heard my sis talking about me to Jimin and I blushed. I then smiled the smile that said I need to talk alone with Tae.
"Tae, why did u faint?"
"I don't know" he said as he was half asleep.
He said something that I worried about most out of all of it. He said...
"I've been doing this thing where I pass out every day it's either my mom or dads birthday after they died. But when I do I get to talk with them."
It didn't bother me that much that that happens to him. It's just every year he's always passed out a few more minutes or so each time. Last time he was out for about 30 minutes but this time he was out for an hour.
I have decided to take care of him more than I take care of myself bc he is my one love and if I lose him I will never be happy again. I feel as if I would be extremely depressed. Or just worse I would have a broken heart. And when u have a broken heart ur heart feels in pain and soon u will die. It's a very bad state to be in.

I not talking about, oh my boyfriend broke up with me now I'm sad so I have a broken heart, it's when someone in ur life dies, u feel extremely lonely, and u feel as if ur life is closing up on u. That's the real type of broken heart.
U can call it, Broken Heart Disease.

This is a real thing and if Tae dies I will fill like I betrayed him and will literally have the broken heart disease.