Chapter Eleven

Sylvia shakes her head. "My my, Queen America. I thought we would have gotten used to this by now." She says with a knowing smile.

I roll my eyes. "I don't think I'll ever get used to this."

"You will eventually." There is a friendly scilence between us.

"It's a bueatiful day, isn't it?"

I gaze out the widow." Yes."

It's easy to imagine Hope running around those hills with Maxon, climbing the forest of trees with the dog, and having tea parties with me in the garden. I thought that all I would be able to think about after I had Hope would be having more children, but all I can think about is her.

I dont think that that's very helpful for work, though.

"Well, you have alot of work to do. I'll leave you to it." I nod. Just as I pick up a draft of the guest list, a stack of papers plops on to the table.

"Have fun with budgeting." Sylvia's heels click out the door.

"Ughhh..." Of course. The work is just piling up. I hear Hope cry on the baby monitor. Oh no! I rush upstairs, bumping into a couple of gaurds on the way. By the time I get to the nursery, she is sleeping again. What was wrong? "It was her diaper, miss." Someone said from behind me. "Oh, hello Mysti."

"You have a very lovely child. Captivating eyes."

"Why, thank you. She does have Maxon's..." Then I relize that her eyes are from me. I blush.

"Miss, may I suggest something?"

"I don't see why not. Fire away." Mysti giggles. Good. I put her at ease.

"Well, the other maids and I have noticed that you may not be able too spend as much time with the princess as you would like to. On behalf of all of the maids in the palace, we just want you to know that all of us are willing to become full time nannies."

I knew this would come up soon. Yes, Maxon and I didn't want to have a nanny for Hope, but it would have to happen eventually.

"Thank you. Maxon and I will certainly take this into consideration."

I gently picked up Hope. "Do you need help with anything else, miss?"

"No, I think I'm good."

"Okay." She curtsies.

She starts to walk out, but stops to whisper something into my ear.

"You have a telephone message."

END OF CHAPTER ELEVEN

Helooooooo there everybody! I finally got the exterminator for the Lady Gaga issue. It's hard to admit, but I kind of miss her. One thing I definitely dont miss are the middle-of-the-night flashmobs. And the fact that she broke my glasses. (Jk, I lost them at Splish Splash, but the other stuff is legit.) My backup glasses come in on Friday, since I didn't already have a backup pair. They look like David Tennat's. My actual pair will come in a couple weeks from now. Hopefully before school starts. Untill then, i cant really see, so forgive me if the chapters are bad. Another chapter will be up tomorrow. Peace out!

-FieryCat-CakeRose11