Chapter Fourteen

After two hours tierlessly working in my office, I decided that I should get up to strech. As I did some exciercises I learned in couples yoga, (yes, Maxon and i tried that for a month after we got married) I saw the yellow strip of paper with Kriss's number on it. Her neat script reminded the of kind manner and perfect posture that had filled the halls of this castle just a year ago. I should call her, shouldn't I? She always knows what to do when Maxon and I are having problems.Before I could answer my own question I was picking up the phone and dialing the number.

*Ring* Mabey I shouldn't do this.

*Ring* She just had a breakup, I should wait.

*Ring* These things take time...

*Ring* "Hello?"

I guess I'm too late now. " Oh! Hi Kriss!" I said like a total idiot. " America! How are you?"

" I'm great Kriss. How are you?

''Oh... Im okay, America. Just a little sad. Jeff and I broke up."

"I know, Kriss. Marlee told me. Im so sorry." When she picked up, I herd the sweet and strong girl who nearly swipped Maxon from me. Now she sounded weak and almost broken.

"I knew it would have happened anyway. I loved him, but we just weren't right for each other, I guess..." She sniffed. "Aww, Kriss. Don't cry. There are more enviornmentalist vegans who are also biologists in the metaphorical sea." She laghued weakly. When ever she talked to us about him, she bragged. All his qualifications were a very exhausted topic among us.

"Sure, America. This may seem a bit rude, but why exactly did you call?"

"I figured you may have some advice for me. Maxon and I are having a fight, and I can't figure out what to do."

"Well, he is the king, so he is very busy. Mabey try to give him some space? It might be best for now." She also seemed to not be in the mood for giving advice. Usually there would be some detalied discription about what exactly I shoul do.

" That might work. I think I have to go, but are you really fine?"

"Yeah, Im fine, dont you worry about me." I heard her trying to reassure me, but the sadness was breaking through. "Okay Kriss. Rest up."

"Bye."

"Bye."

END OF CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Whats up? I am finally back! Well, I was here on Wattpad, but very busy. If you look at the update area on my profile, you will usually see a daily update. Not very many people use it, but I do. What activities are you guys doing? Right now I'm doing cross country and five dance classes. Its a little extreame, but I love dancing and runing. We have a practice meet on Monday. My school is off Thursday-Sunday next week and my birthday is Thursday. Yay! It is a VERY special birthday, because I'm turning THIRTEEN! Yes, I am in grade 8, but my birthday is before the cut of at my school. A few of my friends are like that. Something that blows my mind: 2,000 READS?! WHAT?! Thank you, guys. I'm going to try to upload within the next few days, but things are getting hectic. I HOPE that school is going well for all of you. See ya!

-FieryCat-CakeRose11