My birthday

"I can't believe it's gonna happen today Devon! We are actually going to find out who are mates are! Aren't you excited?" 'Yeah Kate I'm excited I just hope I actually like my mate and that yours isn't a total jerk who thinks he's gods gift to wolf kind."

I know what you guys are thinking, how are we going to find our mates in the same day? well we where born on the same day and he's older by 8 hours, but anyway back to our birthday party. There were streamers everywhere and a huge clock in the back. It was counting down until it was time for me to find my mate. Since I was the alphas daughter Devon had to wait to announce his until I found mine. I kinda felt bad but I knew he was going to be in this room. I could just feel it in my gut. So everyone is dancing while Devon is staring at the clock, since he already found his mate I am assuming he looks really nervous and I wonder why. Plus he is staring at the clock, looking at it intensely. I wonder what's on his mind?

Devon's POV

Oh. My. god! I can't believe that my best friend since we were kids is my mate. This is impossible! I can't be Kate's mate, it will make everything awkward! Everyone already thought we where mates though sense we knew each other so well. Then there are all the guys in our house! Oh my god they would tease us non-stop about it, but I'm kinda happy I am her mate though. I have always liked her and her style and I knew her the best. Ever since her grandmother died I have always been there for her and we have become even better friends than her mom and my dad! And that's saying something. It's just ten minutes away until Kate realizes I'm her mate! I'm excited yet scared at the same time. I mean I don't know if she will accept me or not and what about her father?? I'm don't know how he will react. Oh NO two minutes left!

Kate's POV

One minute until I get to see who my mate is and everyone is counting down the seconds. Three,two,... ONE!!!! everyone screams. They all look to me and my wolf Alex is screaming mate mate mate! I get all the guys in a circle and I wall around them until I stop in front of...

CLIFF HANGER!!!!! I have some news that will explain what's gonna happen. Kate is apart of a legend. Since her wolf color is as white as snow her mate has jet black fur. But there's a catch. She is given two mates and she must choose which one she will be with and she doesn't decide it. The moon goddess does. She will have two choices, who will she pick?

I am soooo sorry it is really short. Right now it is 2:30 am in the morning and I am super tired

Thanks for reading message me with ideas if you have any.

Kaitlyn out