Wait, what?!?!

When I stopped walking I stood in front of Devon and, Brady? He was in the pack house above Devon and I's. I can't believe it, Devon is my mate but what about Brady? I am SOOOOOO confused right now. "Dad!!! what the heck is happening right now?" I screamed at my father. He looked at his shoes and so did Devon and Brady. Why did they all look so guilty? "Everyone OUT!!! I want everyone out right now! out out out out!!!" I kept screaming throughout the room while using my alpha voice. "What the heck is going on dad? Devon what are you guys not telling me? And who are you exactly?" Brady was the first to answer.

"Well is seems as if your father has something yet to tell you sweet heart."

What the heck!!!

"Um sweetie can we talk please, with Devon? It has something to do with your two mates."

"What the heck? how can I have two frikin mates? that's impossible right dad? right?' well um sweetie that's what I must discuss with you and Devon but of corse bradey already knows what's the matter at hand."

How is this possible?? This can't happen no one has ever had this happen to them before why me? why??

"Sir if you will I'll tell her, you see Kate you are apart of a legend. Since you have a pure white wolf coat then you must be paired up with a wolf with a pure black coat, but since Devon and I are both pure black wolfs the moon goddess has paired you with both of us. But this will only last for two months then the moon goddess and yourself must decide who shall be your true mate and who you will reject."

Oh. my. god. my wolf Alex said. Your telling me I replied. This is just to crazy, how come I've never heard of this? as if he read my mind my father said "Kate this only happens with a true alpha girl is born. Since your mother was the daughter of and alpha and I was a son of an alpha you are stronger than most girls and that is why i didn't need to put girls in your house to balance it out. I knew you could handle it. but you are a true alpha and this is why it happened. the boys will have to hang out with you and the moon goddess with talk to you and tell you who to choose. But the boy who is not chosen with be paired with another girl in the pack so no one gets hurt. Darling do you understand?"

I don't know what I understand anymore.

What the heck?! why am I the last to know. wait the more important note...

Devon is my mate!!! that is awesome we know each other so well,but what about Brady I'm still attracted to him as well. I don't know what to do or feel anymore! why moon goddess why???