The cold hard truth

So now I'm laying in bed and I'm just wondering what's gonna happen. We still have weeks to go and I know I like Devon but what about Brady? This is all so confusing and everything is going to so awkward now!! I hate this stupid curse. I know it's not a curse but still I hate it. Why couldn't I just have a normal life like everyone else? I can't go to sleep no matter how hard I try and it's infuriating me! I shouldn't be so worked up about it I mean I don't care who to pick but I'm just worried what the boys are going to do. If I go with one person what's gonna happen to the other? I care for both of them and I don't know what I'm supposed to be doing anymore nor do I know what to feel or think. I'm just gonna lay down and count back from 100.

(2 mins later)

Well I guess this isn't going to work so I'ma just gonna go and eat something cause I am a huge fatty. I get downstairs but I hear to voices. Right away I can tell Devon is there but either he's talking in the stupidest voice ever or it's just Sean. Hey I don't need to like all the people in my house, besides i love him like a brother so i can mess around like that with him. Okay so I hear them talking and Sean says "Dude you have to make your move on her now before that Brady guys gets to her first. We all know that you have loved her the day you guys met but now she can pick you area another guy. We know she loves you to but what about that Brady guy. We have never heard of him and we don't know what he is capable of. You need to make your move now man." Wow Sean actully had good advice. I can't wait until he finds his mate. She will be utterly happy and he can finally use his own advice, but now lets have some fun. I turned off the lights and the boys being stupid where just standing there, so i went up behind Devon and I jumped on his back and he screamed but I could tell it was just to get on sean's nerves becasue he held me up and started laughing when Sean ran out of the kitchen only to return back two minutes later and came in with full football gear and a baseball bat. I must say he changes fast. Even faster than I do and you would be surprise on how fast I change. Anyway Devon is the first to laugh and then I join in becasue Sean looked really stupid and you could tell it wasn't his gear, it was probably Devon's but it couldv'e been anyone's considering every person in the house played football. Except me because the coach wouldn't let girls play. I was head cheerleader and softball captain plus being soccer captain. I couldn't play football so these where the next best choice.

I jump off Devon's back and I went to the frigde and i saw a container of carmel and some apples to i grabbed three apples and the container and cut the apples. Since i knew the boys would want to have some food too since i scared them i got three plates and seperated the apples and brought them over to the table where the guys where talking like nothing had happend. I set down the apples and they gave me a funny look and when i sat the carmel down they looked better. Like i said i was a fatty and i needed to have carmel whenever i had apples or i wouldn't eat them. I finish up and throw away my trash then smirk at the boys because they still seemed shooken up. I looked Sean in the eyes and said "boo" and he screamed. I laughed again and as I went up to my room and I started playing Five Seconds of Summer  "Voo Doo Doll". Not even fifteen minutes later there where 10 angry boys where standing adn looking very mad and annoyed. A.J and Micheal came in and grabbed both my arms and legs and started carrying me downstairs. I soon noticed what they were going to do and i started kicking my legs and flailingmy arms but these boys are smart and they chose the guys with the best grip. Anyway they made it to thier destination and counted to three and sent me flying into the lake. I tried going back up but something was holding me down and all I remeber seeing was a figure jumping in then everything went plack. 

Hey guys, well this chapter was super long. I hope this makes up for the other chapters. Well what was holding Kate down? Who or what jumped into the lake? Comment what you think is going to happen. Thanks for reading!