Happy Ending

A soft moan vibrates against her ear, persuading her eyes to flutter open from the most delicious sound. Warmth is curling around every inch of her body like a heated blanket for her soul. She smiles to herself, admiring the extra weight pressing upon her legs and across her torso because this is what she always wanted.

She peeks slowly over her shoulder and smiles when that beautiful, peaceful face comes into view. Her porcelain skin is free of the light makeup that usually paints her face. The corners of her mouth are slightly turned up and have been that way since they started dating. Dark, long, thick eyelashes flutter while she dreams and causes Regina's heart to race while waving a big white flag that screams, she surrenders to Emma's love.

Regina spins slowly around in her arms and cuddles further into her chest, earning herself another delicious moan in response from her lover. Her plump lips stretch forward to kiss Emma's chest while her eyes fall closed once more.

Emma stretches out her sleepy stiff limbs before she wraps Regina's body up tight and pulls her even closer into her embrace. "Merry Christmas," struggles to escape her throat from her heavy sleeping.

Regina chuckles against her warm chest and kisses her once more. "Merry Christmas, Em-ma," she taunts while her fingers slip beneath her tank top to scratch her soft flesh.

"Happy one year anniversary," Emma sing-songs, generating another laugh to erupt from her mouth.

"I guess so, huh?"

"Yes, one year ago today you crawled into my bed and gave me the best Christmas gift ever, your love."

"Well," she stretches forward and kisses her gently, "I do love you, Swan and I think you should probably work on your Christmas gift for this year," she suggests provocatively while her hips roll against her girlfriend's inviting body.

Emma groans wildly as her fingers dig into Regina's back to hold her even tighter. Without any warning, she easily flips Regina onto her back, a small yelp squealing from her mouth before her lips are on hers, swallowing her little noises for herself.

Emma's hips circle slowly, almost lazy, while her tongue invades Regina's mouth, claiming her for her own and she's so willing to submit her all to this wonderful woman. Emma's long fingers lace through hers, pinning her hands on either side of her head while she pours all her love into their frantic kiss.

She moans around her name, "Emma," and reluctantly turns away from the kiss, because truthfully, the world seems to lose all its color when Emma's lips aren't on hers. Her girlfriend just hums in response as her head dips down to show attention upon her jawline. "It's Christmas morning and we both know how our son is, I'm sure he'll be up any minute."

Emma chuckles into the crook of her neck while she wordlessly nods along, but never does she pull away. Her sharp teeth scrape along Regina's sensitive flesh as she descends toward her collarbone.

"Need I remind you, that your parents are coming over to open presents this morning with your brother?" She reiterates the morning's plan, but her voice lacks authority from the slight tremble rattling in her throat.

This infuriating woman simply shrugs her shoulders carelessly as she slithers down her body, still pining her to the mattress while her mouth teases with kisses and love bites.

"I rather fall under a sleeping curse than have your parents or our son catch us in the act," she chuckles just as Emma's mouth pulls the silk tank top away from her chest, exposing her left breast to the chilly morning air.

"Well, then you better be quiet so I can give you my Christmas present," the sheriff sternly scolds before she sucks the soft flesh into her mouth.