Chapter 1: the begining

It was a normal morning like any other teenager. I woke up, showered, threw on one of my various outfits from my enormous closet, did my hair and makeup, and left for another day at my preforming arts high school in which I was the queen of .

I arrived at school and my usual posse greets me in the hall.

"Hey Girls!"

"Hey Bb!" They say at the same time. Abbey and Nana were my bestest friends. They where almost as popular as me, so they know what it's like to have people fall all over them.

As we walked down the hall I see Alex head straight for me.

"Hey Bb you look sexy as always"

"Keep dreaming, Alex" I giggle as I push him off.

Boys do this often, considering how hot I am it's no surprise. Most of the time I act like I don't care for them but I secretly love it. It makes me the confident woman I am today. Lol how stupid.

I opened my locker and put my long designer jacket in. As I close it I notice a pair of beautiful brown eyes looking right at me from 2 lockers away. It's that Johnny boy. He was wearing an old jean jacket and a shabby pair of boots. I can tell he was embarrassed by the way he tried to play it off as though he wasn't looking.

"Hi Bb." he says nervously as he walks up to me.

"Hi,..Johnny? Is it?"

"Yeah, that's right. we have theatre together."

"Right we do. I knew that."

No I didn't.

"So, I was wondering if you'd like to see my band play tomorrow at the club down on Springsteen avenue.

Or maybe we could go for a cup of coffee later?"

"Look Jonathan, your a sweet kid but we're just different people, our auras don't mix well. but I'm sure you'll find someone who really loves you." I say and I give him a peck on the cheek. He blushes while I walk away.

"What about just lunch today?!" He yells to me from across the hall.

"No thanks!" I say without even bothering to turn around.

Gee what a sweet kid. Too bad.

Not to toot my own horn, but I am pretty wealthy. I'm kind of an heiress. So I really don't have time for people like Johnny. I mean he's beautiful and all, but we aren't in the same class you see, I'm popular and he's well... a poor loner.

*5th period*

"BB MORALES PLEASE REPORT TO MR. STEPHEN'S OFFICE."

The intercom announced.

I was excused from class and just

as I walked in the office I saw Johnny again sitting in the waiting area reading. He looked up from his book to stare at me as I walked by.

"I wonder why he's here. he's such a nice boy, he wouldn't get in trouble" I thought.

"Bb...you've got to find your talent already." the principal says to me.

"I can't have talentless people here. This is a Preforming arts high school."

"Ouch that hurt, Stephenson." I say sarcastically.

"Well, you know what I mean. This is a school for the gifted. I know your my niece and all but if the other students hear that I just accepted you without an audition they wouldn't be too happy."

Just as he said that I heard a sound outside the door.

"Shhh! Pipe down!" I whisper."I think somebody heard us."

I look out the door to see if someone was there..It was Johnny! I completely forgot the door was opened and he heard everything! He glared at me with angry look and ran away. I rushed over to the opened door and shut it.

"I'm working on my talent, ok? just give it time, uncle."

"Fine. You may leave." he said, and with that I ran out the door to find that kid and explain myself.

Authors Note: is anyone actually reading this ? if so ilysm. If you liked that I have lots more to come. Some romance, some tears, and some smut perhaps??

Well idk..xoxo

Milky <3