Chapter 4: stoned

*saturday*

I wake up in a cold empty house." I miss daddy." I utter while making myself some fruit salad.

"He's always working and when he's not he's on some tropical vacation. I don't even remember the last time we had a real conversation." My eyes start to tear up

"ever since mother died..." I say to myself sobbing.

"Pull yourself together, Bb! He's just working you know he still loves you!"I say reassuring myself.

I walked upstairs and plop on my bed. I stare at my jewelry box for a minute with tears in my eyes.

"Maybe I should...no! I shouldn't.."

A couple minutes pass and I keep on thinking about mothers pale sick body on that hospital bed the day she died.

"Fuck it!" I exclaim as I pull out my already rolled blunt I had hidden in my box.

I lit it up and started puffing away.

*Johnny's POV*

Beatrix is amazing. I never thought she'd be so philosophical and smart. What I wouldn't do to make her my girl. Maybe I should ask her to be my girlfriend. But what would she see in a poor punk like me? She probably has guys hit on her all the time though.

She probably thinks I'm annoying..

I don't care I'm calling her.

Ring ring!

"Hey Bb i-"

"Hey hot stuff!" She says sloppily.

"Bb...are you ok?" I hear her giggling in the background. Why did she say that? She's being so forward.

"I'm fuckin fan-tastic, pretty boy!"

"Okaay? Well I wanted to ask you something."

"What? If your gonna ask me something. Just come over here! I can't hear you over this goddamn phone! Hahahaa!"

"Alright." I said awkwardly. "I'll be right over."

"Ok, Bye, babe!!"

"Bye Bb."

I got to her house and as I was at the doorstep I heard loud music playing.

I knock loud so she can hear me.

"Bb!" I shouted. I gave a few more loud knocks before I gave up and walked inside. Music fills her entire house.

"It's like a mansion" I thought looking around her amazing house.

It's coming from upstairs.

I walk into her room upstairs where the source of the music is coming from. I knock before I just walk in. I turned down the stereo. It smelled heavily of Marijuana and smoke.

"Hey! What's your problem, pretty boy!?" She shouts at me.

"Have you been smoking?" I ask angrily.

She walks over to me and grabs my waist with one hand and chin with the other so my eyes look directly into hers. They're glowing red

"What does it look like, Johnny?"

"Your eyes are bright red, Bb." I say a little bit annoyed. I jerked her hands off me and sit on her bed.

"I came here to have a serious conversation with you and you just-"

I was suddenly interrupted by her lips crashing against mine. She got on top of me. Her knees by my waist in the missionary position.

"What are you doing?" I ask pulling away from the sweet kiss.

"I want you Johnny."

"I want you to, babe." I say before pressing my lips on hers again.

I wanted to go deeper into the kiss so I opened my mouth and she followed after. I slowly slipped my tongue into her mouth and she moaned in pleasure. God she's turning me on.

Now we were making out. Her moans make me crazy. After a couple minutes in she started slowly grinding her hips against mine moaning in my mouth every time her hips hit mine. I can tell she was horny.

But I pulled away.

"Stop, Babe." I say as I get her off of me.

"What's wrong, Johnny?" She questions innocently.

"I wanna ask you something. But I'll ask you when your sober."

"Or maybe you should be high." She tells me before going to her dresser and pulling out a tightly rolled blunt.

I bit my lip contemplating whether I should get stoned with her.

"I really shouldn't" I replied.

"Come on babe!" She whines.

Oh fuck it.

"Light it for me, will ya?"

"Yay!" She squeals in excitement and lights the weed.

I start feeling it after a couple of hits and when I was finished I put it aside. We both start cracking up for no reason.

"Hey Beatrix?"

"Yeah?"

"Why did you just decide to get high today? it's not like you."

"Oh, Johnny. everyone thinks my life is perfect. But, that's just what I want them to think. Nobody knows that I'm really just a talentless, parent-less girl."

"But your father.."

"HA. My daddy doesn't care about me, he only cares about his money. My friends are all fake too... I have nobody.." I see her eyes start to tear up.

I reassure her with a peck on the lips.

"You have me." I laid her down and start kissing her lips softly.

"Johnny..." she whispers while tears roll down her face.

"I got you, Bb."