Chapter 2: lies

I saw him just outside the office.

"You sneaky little bitch" he said with a smirk on his face.

I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the cafeteria and out the back door making sure we were alone.

I took a fist full of his shirt collar and pinned him against the wall.

"What did you hear!?"

"Oh, nothing. just that your a talentless liar who's uncle owns the school."

"Take that back! Or I'll-" I stopped when tears started to fill my eyes. I released his shirt from my hand.

"If I'm correct you shouldn't be threatening me but begging me not to tell the whole school about your dirty little secret."

My legs felt week and I dropped to the ground and sat like a puppy.

"You wouldn't." I said in a shaky voice.

"I would."

"Oh Johnny please don't!"

"Why shouldn't i?! We all worked so hard to get here and you just waltz in carefree and lie to us all."

"Oh please, Johnny!" I pleated. By now I was on my knees in my favorite American Apparel skirt.

"I'll do anything just please don't tell!"

He got down and leveled with me on his knees as well. I never really noticed how beautiful and plump his lips were. Come to think about it I never really noticed him until today.

"Bb." He said lifting my chin so I was staring directly in his eyes.

"Yeah, Johnny?"

"Go on a date with me."

Authors note:

This was short but there's lots more~

Xoxo

Milky<3