Monday

BB POV

*Next monday at school-5th period*

"Now class, I want you memorizing lines from act 13 silently." Ms. Tatum says to us before she leave to her desk. Everyone is now seated somewhere reading.

I look around to find Johnny but, I couldn't find him.

Some group boys walk up to me "Hey Bb . Do you wanna run lines with me ?" One of them says .

"Umm no thanks. I just wanna be alone right now, ok ?"

"Oh pleeeease, Bb! I'm super bad at memorizing lines!" One of them begs.

"Sorry boys. Maybe you guys could read with each other."

"Aww!" They sigh.

How annoying.

I get up and walk away from where I was sitting just to escape the craziness of the loud classroom. I see Johnny sitting on the ground a couple feet away. I walk up to him and sit without saying anything and begin to read.

He looks at me raising one eyebrow.

"What are you doing ?"

"Reading." I reply without looking up at his beautiful chocolate eyes.

"Do you need something ?"

"No.." Why is he being all weird? Like we're strangers. We DID kiss a couple nights ago. "...why do you ask?"

"Because I didn't think you wanted to hang around me in school."

"Well... I don't really. I just didn't want to be inside there with those annoying boys." Play it cool. I don't want him to think that it's ok that I'm into him because I'm not. My popularity status would fall into oblivion. Plus I'm not really into dating anymore. My ex ruined that for me.

"So is acting your talent for school?" I ask him trying to change the subject.

"Yeah."

"Oh,.. are you good?"

"If your asking if I can act then yes. That's the only way I got into this school. Unlike some people I know."

"Oh"

~ Johnny's POV ~

I didn't want to say that but the words just came out. I was angry.

After a couple minutes I break the silence.

"Sooo, about that kiss-"

"It was just a friendly kiss." She interrupts me.

I nod awkwardly .

"Do you kiss all your friends?"

She hits me playfully.

"No that's not what I mean. I just think we should stay friends."

"But Why, Bb! I know you felt something in that kiss!" I shout, already standing at this point.

"Shhhh! Keep your voice down! People will hear you!"

"Ok... Ok." I slide down next to her sighing. I stared at her for a minute getting lost in her big watery eyes and soft long eyelashes. "I just wanted to know....why don't you have a boyfriend ? I mean your like the most beautiful girl in here!"

~ Bbs POV ~

Honestly I think Johnny is adorable and sweet but I still just wanna be friends . After what happened in my last relationship .... I just don't think it can go through that again.

"Well, Johnny, If you really wanna know, my last boyfriend was terrible. He made me.. Do things I didn't want to do"

I start to tear up.

"What do you mean?"

I got a really big lump in my throat and my voice cracked ,

"He ummm...he..Johnny he ra-"

I was cut off by Johnny pulling me in his arms hugging me tightly.

" It's okay. You don't have to say it."he tells me as I burst into tears.

He was so warm, I never wanted him to let go. But he suddenly pulled away and looked at me sadly.

"Bb, let's go."

"What do you mean? We're in school we can't leave."

He grabs my hand and pulls me out the back doors of school.