||11|| Shirogane x Reader

||| Comfort and Cuddles |||

"Yukisada, wasn't Shirogane supposed to be back now?" You asked as you lean against the window more.

"Yeah, he was supposed to be back a few minutes ago..." Yukisada replied worriedly

You were previously hanging out at the snowy owl's home while you both waited for Shirogane to come back from the cavern; you all wanted to hang out and eat some sweets together.

But the wolf boy hasn't shown up yet. Did something happen to him on the way back?

You sighed and glanced over at your jacket before grabbing it, and putting it on, "Hey Yuki, I'm going to find him, alright?"

Yukisada nodded, "Alright...be careful."

You smiled, "Of course." And with that, you opened the front door and stepped out into the snow.

The night was cold, probably obvious, but it wasn't something you were used to. You liked to walk around the outer parts of the village, making sure you don't run into the dangerous orca, though you think you'd be able to defend yourself(you wouldn't be able too).

You walked out more before turning right and making your way to the cavern that was behind the house.

"Shirogane, you in there?" You ask as you got into the icy cavern.

There wasn't a reply.

"Shiro..?"

"Go away, [Y/N]..."

Ah, you thought, so he is in there.

Not listening to your friend's request, you slowly walked into the area where Shirogane laid, curled up in his cape and whimpering.

"Shiro, what happened?" You question, making your way over to the little bench-like thing.

The wolf sniffled, "I...I thought I t-told you to go away.."

You sighed and rolled your eyes, "You know I wasn't going to listen to that, so, what's wrong? Did Suno bully you again?" You asked again.

Shirogane shook his head, "No, not this time...it's really n-nothing-"

"Shiro, please tell me. I don't like seeing you upset." You say, sitting next to him.

You heard him murmur something as he suddenly leaned against you. You hummed and wrapped one of your arms around him, bringing him down gently into a sorta cuddle position, because cuddles can make anyone feel better, even if it's just a little bit. You two stayed in that position for awhile long before Shirogane began to speak again.

"...w-why do you worry about someone as worthless and pathetic as me..." He mumbled.

"You should know why by now, Shirogane, I tell you every time you ask this. I care because I want to, and I-..." you thought for a moment. Would right now be the best time to tell this sad wolf how you feel about him?

Shiro looked up at you, "You...what?" He asked.

You sighed, rubbing your eye, "I, ah...I love...you...and I want to care about you." you giggle nervously.

Shiro was quiet, but it didn't really bother you. If he didn't like you back, that's alright, he's an amazing friend to be with and that's all the matters- what.

You felt his wrap his arms around you tighter, leaning into you more, "That's...amazing to hear...honestly...because I think I l-love you...too." He mumbled.

Well, this comfort session ended better than usual! But, you two had to leave the cavern and return to Yukisada's home. Just because you got a new lover does not mean you'll abandon your owl friend, because that's just rude.

+•+•+

(In every Ice Scream one shot I make, I will always have Yukisada have a play in it, because I love my snowy owl boy too much-)