||12|| Kcalb x Reader

||| Candy Crush |||

Requested by: @xXNyanCat808Xx 

"Kcalb! Look what I got from a my world!" You yelled, rushing up to the room of your devil, with a pouch full of something in it clenched in your hands.

You sat down in a little chair that was next to him and waited for him to turn to you.

*

Oh, you might be wondering what's happening. Well, you're a [Demon/Angel] originally from [World Name], that had, not too long ago, taken "refuge" in the Gray World and moved into the Gray Garden.

While moving into your new world, you had gotten close with almost everyone there(the others not close you probably find you a little annoying), especially the devil there, Kcalb. With having the both of you having a large interest in sweets, it was rather easy to befriend the devil of the world.

You had just gotten back from a little trip to your original world, wanting to see if anything had changed; and by change, you mean if there was anything new in the candy shops there.

Now, back to the original story!

*

You heard the devil sigh before turning himself to face you and ask, "What is it, [Y/N]?"

Smiling, you dug around the ouch you had and pulled out what you were looking for, a black packet with bold, red bubble letters on it, "I bought these new candies," you said cheerfully, shaking it a little, "they're supposed to pop in your mouth when you eat them?" You shrugged, but smiled, shaking the packet again, "It says 'Taste The Explosion!', and for some reason, it reminded me of you!"

"What's that supposed to mean?" Kcalb asked, the tips of his ears and cheeks turning a faint red, making you giggle.

You shrugged again, "I'm not sure! But hey, do you want some?"

Kcalb went silent before shaking his head, "Not right now, [Y/N]." He replied, which was weird. He wasn't usually the one to turn down sweets.

"Alright then, I'll just eat these by myself and think of you while I'm doing that," You said, getting up from your seat. You waved and left the room again, heading out to find your friends.

Once you left, Kcalb sighed, getting lost in thought, to try and drown out the shouts of you and your friends about putting the popping candy into soda to see what it would do. He didn't care, not even a little bit. It's not like knowing his partner thought of him every time they went to their world caused the devil's face to flush up.

Not even the fact that you bought the candy because it reminded you of him.

He hummed and opened his eyes, staring up at the ceiling and realizing for the thousandth time that he was in love with the annoying [H/C] [Demon/Angel] he called his [Boy/Girlfriend]

Flustered by his own thoughts, Kcalb sat up and looked towards the doors where the excited group. He could hear your yells from over the group, causing him to subconsciously stand up.

Next thing he knew, he was heading over to the doors and swung them open, startling you and the crew(you all know the demon and angels I'm talkin about-). You tilted your head in slight confusion, "What's up..?" You asked, your mouth full of the popping candy

"O-on second thought, let me have some of that candy.." 

Kcalb grabbed your chin. Before you could process anything, he had kissed you. You could sense the hesitation for Kcalb as he stuck his tongue into your mouth. Prodding your tongue with his, Kcalb felt the tingle of the candy popping on your tongue as he slid the candy from your mouth to his.

Pulling away, all the devil could taste was the taste the strawberry and the warmth of your mouth. Everyone was silent before he saw how red your face was, causing him to go red too. He just huffed and grabbed a back of the popping candy and began to walk back into the castle.

You couldn't help yourself as you laughed slightly and walked over to Kcalb, "I never knew you were that bold." You cooed, grabbing onto his arm.

"Silence..." Kcalb grumbled, his face burning more. Never less, he gripped onto your hand, the silence being broken again from the popping that was coming from his mouth.

From behind you two, you could here the group of younger demons and angels groan or laugh.

One disgusted groan was able to grab your attention, causing you to laugh even more.

"Get a room, oh my god."

+•+•+

(Okay, HEAVILY inspired from a kiribaku one shot I read on Ao3, so yeah- hope this was alright! I've never written Kcalb before, so if he seems out of character, which I'm pretty sure he was near the end, I'm so very sorry