Romantic start of the day

After spending almost night full of rearranging the roof top and decorating it with flowers and Vale's, Kara and Mon-el barely got any good sleep that night. But thanks to their Superpower's; they never really felt tired.

Kara woke up at 7:00 am that morning and grabbed the towel and pair of cloths before she stepped into the shower.
She really spend a good time in the shower pampering herself as she knew it was really a big day.

"Hey babe...."
"Good morning"
Mon-el who just entered the room with a tray of breakfast... With two plates Including hash browns and baccons and some bread toasts.. along with 2 mugs full of coffee...greeted Kara

"Good morning sweetie..." Kara replied with a smile, who was wipping her hairs with a towel
"You woke up already??" She asked him

"Yeah... I woke up and found you in the shower.. thought I should make some breakfast before we kick start our long tiring day"
Mon-el said walking towards Kara.

"Aweee... My Good boy!" She blushed, after Mon-el grabbed her by her waist.
"But I'm upset a bit with you..." He added.

"Ummm why so...??" She questioned Mon-el with the same blush but narrowed her eyes and pouted her lips

"You took shower without me...." Mon-el confessed

"Aweee... You looked so cute while you were sleeping, that I found it insanely inappropriate and mistake to wake my sleeping beast for that beautiful sleep..." Kara explained romantically to Mon-el who was still holding Kara by her waist.

"Oh so I'm your beast now huh???"
"Yess..." She smiled
"I can be beast right now... If you want me to...." Mon-el naughtily whispered and pulled Kara more closer to him.

"Oh...no no... Mon-el... No..." Kara insisted trying to push Mon-el away.

"Come on babe... It's gonna be quick.. I promise..."
Mon-el insisted back trying to pull Kara back

"No no... I already know your promise. You say this always and don't take a name of stopping ...."
Kara pushed Mon-el back laughingly

"Okay today I will.... Please.... " Mon-el wishpered before he started kissing Kara deeply as he can, with slowly getting his one hand up and holding Kara's face and other hand still holding her waist.

"Baby...sweetie....w..we....gotta go...." Kara said inbetween the kisses.

"Just hold on for a while babe..." He insisted and started kissing her back, just before Kara pushed Mon-el away with her hands.

"Mon-el... honey... see it's already 8:00am and we have so much to do..." Kara smilingly said and she sat on the couch near the table where Mon-el kept the breakfast
"And the breakfast is already getting cold.. now come on..." She added.

"Okay.. okay..." Mon-el gave a faded smile and went to Kara, joining her for breakfast.

"And by the way... We can get back to the beast-thing once the party is over ....I promise.."
Kara tried convincing Mon-el romantically

"Ohhhh..girl of steel promises..." Mon-el pouted

"Yess.." Kara smiled.

TBC....