"I've been waiting for this"

Kara was taking out the box of napkins, which was kept up on the top shelf; when Mon-el silently entered into kitchen and silently grabbed Kara's waist.
And Kara turned towards Mon-el in shock.
"Rao... Mon-el!! You scared the hell out of me..."

"Shhh.... Babe... Lower your voice... I don't want people following us here..." Mon-el held Kara's mouth with his hand palm.

"Mon-el.... what are you doing here??" Kara agressively questioned

"Babe... You have no idea how much I've been waiting for this moment..."
"...for us to be alone.." he further added and held Kara more closer

"Mon-el, I told you... Will continue this later.... After this event gets over and we can be free finally..." Kara tried explaining Mon-el before she tried pushing Mon-el away.

"The event is almost over.... Babe.... Come on..." He pulled Kara back

"Mon-el... Try to underst..." Kara replied when Mon-el kissed her on her lips and interrupted her.

He paused after a while and gave a look at Kara, who was desperate to have him in her arms. Though she denied it, her eyes spoke the truth.
She held Mon-el's face in her one  hand and put her other arm around his neck, and started kissing him more deeply than he did.
Mon-el held Kara tightly as he can, and pressed her on the kitchen slab and Kara held out her first moan.
He started kissing her more deeply and thier tongues now danced into their mouths.

Kara started moaning louder and louder, when Mon-el started kissing her neck; the way his hot breaths were touching her skin, it was the most seducing feeling for her. And on the other side, Mon-el knew her favourite spot to kiss her, and make her weak.

They were so close to each other that Kara could feel his bulge growing stronger as thier kisses grew deeper
She didn't wanted to wait any longer; So She took off Mon-el's coat, and unlocked his shirt buttons, before she reached to Mon-el's belt and started unlocking it, without breaking the kiss, on which Mon-el held out a soft moan.

Mon-el further grabbed by her waist and made her sit on the kitchen slab and now standing inbetween Kara's legs. he slowly pulled her dress up with one hand making her moan, with other hand still buried under her curls; holding her head as they were kissing.

Kara managed somehow to unzip his pant and Mon-el gladly accompanied her.
He further buried his one hand inbetween her legs and started rubbing her wet area over the tiny piece of inner cloths she wore.

Kara was breaking completely, she couldn't hold it, the way Mon-el made her feel at the time they were together; she just loved that feeling, that touch of Mon-el.
"Mon-el, just fuck me!!" She wishpered inbetween the moans
"Gladly babe!" He replied before he pulled down her panty;
He than slowly pushed his manhood into her's and started thrusting inside her.

Kara's moans were now getting lowder and lowder with Mon-el's each thrust, and so did his.
They almost forgot for the moment that they are in a kitchen and have a party to run.

Things were going out of way and they both were getting ruthless, that they didn't notice the dishes falling down from the table. Alex who had come to use the rest room, heard the noise in the kitchen while she was leaving.

"Who's there???" Alex shouted as she didn't knew who was in the kitchen due to darkness.

"Shhh.... Kara.. Its Alex..."
"Just be quit before she finds us and interrpt us again..." Mon-el wishpered by helding Kara's mouth with her hand and stoping his thrusts.

"Baby... Please don't stop...." Kara wishpered back and pulled Mon-el back to him by holding his butt.

"Shhh.... Shhh...." Mon-el said before he started thrusting into her again, after noticing Alex walk away.
Just after few thrusts Kara gave out the biggest moan as she reached her climax and Alex came running to the kitchen and turned the table lamp on.

"Ughhhh Ewww.... GROSSSS!!!"
Alex shouted before she closed her eyes and turned around.

"Alex!!!" Kara exclaimed.

"Find your self room guys..."
Alex shouted by giving disgustful and annoying expression.

"You both better clean up the mess you both made... Coz I'm not touching the kitchen before sanitizing it..."
"Just.... Disgusting!!!" She further added before she turned off the lights and walked away.
And both laughed.

"Babe...I think we should get to the room.." Mon-el wishpered

"Yeah I think so too...baby...
Take me to the room..." Kara wishpered back and kissed Mon-el on his chest by softly caressing it.

"Let's go!" Said Mon-el by grabbing the cloths shattered on the floor they both rushed to Thier room with super Speed.

The END