Tinker [English]

“Tinker, I realized that you are the one I really love, not Wendy,”

Peter said, as he noticed that Tinker avoided him every second, every minute, every hour. Peter is not dumb enough not to notice it, because he can feel it.

“Peter, I can't hold it anymore. It hurts me a lot. Yes, I supported you always, I was there for you always, but all of those things were useless if you always thought of Wendy. Peter, I tell you, I love you so much, but this won't last, because how will this love last if the person I love makes me feel that this love isn't worth the fight? Why would I continue this painful battle if I knew in the end I'd lose? Sometimes you need to let go, Peter, not because of you but because of myself.”

Tinker started to walk, but then Peter suddenly says,

“Letting go by means of hurting me? Tinker, I know I hurt you, and my apology is not enough. After I say my words, will it make you stay? So I need you to listen. I am so aware that you love me, but then I didn't mind it. I am so used to you being here by my side always, supporting me in any way and caring for me so much. I didn't know before that it was my mind saying that I loved Wendy so much and not my heart. It was Wendy who taught me to think of happy thoughts so that I could fly, but it was you who taught me how to fly and fall without thinking about the reasons why. ”

“P-peter, but how?”

“I am so confident in myself that you will never leave my side because you love me, but I was wrong, because the day I saw your back walking away from me, the realization hit me that it was you all along that I've been ever loved. It really hurts me a lot when I think that you are giving up. It hurts me a lot because I realize that I love you so much. I forgot that people change, the tiredness of pushing, and we can't dictate people's feelings. Tinker, I know I am too late. I am sorry if I took you for granted. The day you walked out on me, I was so scared at the thought of losing you. I love you so much, Tinker. ”

“Peter, how about Wendy? ”

Tinker opens her eyes as she hears someone laughing, then as she realizes that she was only dreaming, as in reality, Peter and Wendy were happily talking under the tree.

Tinker looked up at the sky. Peter will always be her star, so close yet so far, and she will only admire him from afar.

As she closes her eyes, she whispers his name in the wind. She blows as she lets her feelings free. Letting go is sacrificing, at the same time, accepting the fact. Because only the truth will set you free.

She heard them laughing again, as she closed her eyes and let herself drown in her dreams, which were her escape from the pain of reality.

“I love you, Tinker,”
she smiled.