Open Letter [2]

To those who are reading this, I believe you have flaws and imperfections.

I believe that insecurities blind your heart and mind.

I believe you have low self-esteem and don't have confidence in yourself and your self-worth.

I believe that you are smiling outside because you want to show them that you are strong enough even if you are totally down inside.

I believe you felt pain you couldn't handle but were still brave enough to stand down.

I believe that behind your smile there is sadness you embrace.

I believe that behind your laughter there are tears that you keep hidden so they don't fall.

You think of yourself as a worthless person. Garbage.

I believe that despite all the problems you encounter and think will end your life, you still choose to fight because you know you can.

You choose to cry in silence in the corner because you don't want your family to worry.

I believe you choose to continue because it's for the best.

And I believe that you are disappointed in yourself.

And I believe all of that makes you stronger. That makes you stronger because you are a warrior.

You trust yourself that you can do it.

You are brave.

That makes you stronger because that is who you are.

No one can drag you down except for yourself.

You can. You must. You will.