PSYCHO 4

"Honey, stop checking your phone. Today is our 1st wedding anniversary date," I said softly and caressed his arms.

His forehead frowned as he looked at me, but eventually smiled. He rose up to his seat and gave me a peck on the lips. It gives me chills as I do the same.

"Happy anniversary, hon," he said, and sat down again in his chair.

I walked towards him and brushed his hair. I recall why I adore this man so much; to the point where I did everything wrong, but it feels so right.

"Wait for me, okay? I'll just bring the food I cooked in the kitchen. It is special because it is our anniversary today. I love you," I lovingly said to his and kissed him.

Before I stepped into the kitchen, I heard him say "I love you too" and that made me smile.

A wide smile plastered on my face as I put down the tupperware at the center of our table. I caught him sniffing and saw his lips smirking.

"It smells delicious, hon! You really improved your cooking skills!" he happily said.

I was giggling as I saw him happily eating the food I had cooked. That is so special because earlier I cooked that with love, anger, and hatred. I can't live without him. He is my life. I love him so much. No one can ever do us apart!

"So, how was your mistress' flesh? Is it really that delicious, hm? She's so yummy, right, hon?" I said wickedly as I saw him freeze.