Bes [English]

I was sitting alone on the bench, feeling the warm breeze and soft wind enough to blow my hair in the air. Looking straight as I was thinking of my best friend, I smiled to myself. He's been supporting me in all ways, always by my side and my shoulder to cry on. He always makes me smile and makes me laugh at my saddest times. All I can say is, he's one of a kind, the perfect friend.

I was about to stand when suddenly warm hands covered my eyes. I wasn't surprised or scared because the scent of his hands told me it was him.I know the size of his hands, and one thing I'm sure it's him is that my best friend who only does this thing to me.

I removed his hands and turned back to him. He welcomed me with his genuine smile, deep dimples, and chinky eyes. Just by the look of his eyes, I know he is in a happy mood. I wonder why.

He sat beside me and kissed me on my cheeks and forehead.

I closed my eyes and felt the moment. One beat in my heart. I only knew what it was. I opened my eyes and smiled at him, pinching his nose.We both laugh.

"Hi!" we both said.

"I have something to tell you!" we said in unison again, and we laughed as hard as before.

"It's okay! You can tell me first. I feel your aura today and it is so happy and mixed with excitement. What is it?" I said while smiling and gesturing to him to talk first.

As I look at his eyes again, I know that I am in love with him. with my best friend. And I think we-

" I am in love with your cousin, Bes. And we chatted for awhile. Damn, she's so beautiful! Will you help me court her?" My mind went blank after hearing what he said. My heart clenches so hard. And I think we

- don't feel the same way.

And I think I fell in love with the person who loves someone else too.

I smiled, but behind this, there's a pain I'm hiding. My voice cracked as I said the two words, but they hurt like hell.

"I will."