CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

I SLOWLY OPEN my eyes. My vision is blurry still and I have a really bad headache. God, my head hurts so bad. I look up and around. The room I'm in is dark. Only little light from the ceiling is available. I squint at the brightness. I don't think I'm at the hotel anymore.
"Well. Look who decided to wake up," a deep, British voice says.
My eyes widen. No. It can't be.
"Yes, Peter. It can be. I'm alive! Your brother here didn't kill me. That was a hologram!" Advent laughs.
"Where...am I...?" I croak.
"Oh, you poor thing," Advent cooes, resting a hand on my cheek. "All tied up and doesn't know where he is. Doesn't know where his Mommy is."
"If you hurt Mom, I'm going to kill you!" I threat, struggling against the ropes which are tied around my chest tightly. My hands are tied behind the back of my chair.
Advent laughs evilly again. "You? Kill me? What? You can't even hurt a fly, Peter! Well, that can be arranged."
Advent grabs a needle with a light neon blue liquid.
"Wade? Would you care to do the honors?" Advent says looking to his right.
I follow his eyes and my eyes landed right on Wade. Wade's staring back at me. His eyes are red and puffy. He must have been crying.
"You..." I say, my teeth gritted with anger. "You traitor! You're working with him?! You...Dad would be very disappointed in you Wade! You're not loyal to the family! You're a freaking TRAITOR!"