Day 1 Night 1: Personal Guide, HandUnit. Ballora's Cries of Horror

Goldie: [wakes up from the basement] Marion, let's go!
Marionette: Alright!

Ennard: Ballora, onto your stage. Funtime Freddy and Bon-Bon, you stay where you are. Everyone, back to your stations. Circus Baby, don't you even dare help the night guard when he comes, you stay behind and back to your station.
Ballora: Daddy! Where are you going?
Ennard: Into the Scooping Room. Just set your mode on auto and you will be good.
Ballora: Got it! Thanks!
F. Foxy: I wanna help her but... [hiccup] but I'll leave her alone for a while...
Ennard: Watch out for the night guard. I will see you later.

Goldie: Let's go! Into the elevator!
Marionette: [holds his hand]
Goldie: [kisses him and hold his hand to the elevator]

Goldie: Oh wow! This is an impressive elevator!Marionette: I know! Instead of a square elevator, it's a circle!Voice: Welcome to your first day of your exciting new career

Marionette: I know! Instead of a square elevator, it's a circle!
Voice: Welcome to your first day of your exciting new career. Whether you were approached at a job fair, read our ad and screws bolts and hair pins or if this is the result of a dare, we welcome you. I will be your personal guide to help you get started. I'm a model five of the handyman's robotics and unit repair system, but you can call me HandUnit!
Goldie: I love the way he talks!
Marionette: Makes me want to sleep!
HandUnit: Your new career promises challenge intrigue and endless janitorial opportunities. Please enter your name as seen above the keypad, this cannot be changed later so please be careful.
Goldie: You want to give it a try?
Marionette: Sure! [tries to type it] it's so fast... Um... Got it! Error?
HandUnit: It seems that you had some trouble with keypad, I see what you were trying to type and I will autocorrect it for you. One moment. Welcome, Eggs Benedict. You can now open the elevator using that bright red and obvious button. Let's get to work!
Marionette: I have a bad feeling for this!
Goldie: You're secret safe with me! Everything is ok! [hold his hand tightly] Let's get to work HandUnit!
Marionette: [panicking]

HandUnit: Allow me to fill this somewhat frightening silence with some light-hearted banter. Due to the massive success and even more so the unfortunate closing of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, it was clear that the stage was set -- no pun intended -- for another contender children's entertainment. Unlike most entertainment venues, our robotic entertainers are rented out for private parties during the day and it's your job to get the robots back in proper working order before the following morning. You are now in the primary control module! It's actually a crawl space between the two fronts showrooms. Now, let's get started with your daily tasks. View the window to your left, this is the Ballora's Gallery Party room and dance studio, encouraging kids to get fit and enjoy pizza. Let's turn on the light and see Ballora is on stage. Press the blue button on the elevated keypads to your left.
Marionette: Jeez he talks so much!
Goldie: [press the blue button] I'm surprised she's not on stage! I want to see what she looks like!
HandUnit: Uh oh! It looks like Ballora doesn't feel like dancing, let's give her some motivation. Press the red button now to administer a controlled shock, maybe that will put the spring back in her step.
Goldie: [shocks Ballora]

Ballora: [moans and crying out loud]

Goldie: Ballora! Are you ok??
Marionette: What are you doing?
Goldie: That shock hurt her!
Marionette: It's a animatronic!
Goldie: I hope she'll be ok!
HandUnit: Let's check the light again.
Marionette: [press the light button]
Goldie: She's crying! Ballora! Speak to me!
Marionette: I don't recall talking to her! She can kill us you know!
Goldie: I will find a way to get to her!
HandUnit: Excellent. Ballora is feeling like her old self again and will be ready to perform again tomorrow. Now view the window to your right, this is the Funtime Auditorium where Funtime Foxy encourages kids to play and share. Try the light, let's see what Funtime Foxy is up to.
Goldie: Wow! Another Foxy? Three girl foxes and one boy fox! That's amazing!
Marionette: No one can't resist the love coming to Foxy!
Goldie: Heh! No one can! [press the light]
HandUnit: Looks like Funtime Foxy is taking the day off! Let's motivate Funtime Foxy with a controlled shock.
Goldie: [shock Funtime Foxy]
Marionette: I didn't hear her...
HandUnit: Let's try another controlled shock.
Goldie: [does it again]
Marionette: I still didn't hear her!
HandUnit: Looks like Funtime Foxy is in perfect working order! Great job! In front of you is another vent shaft, crawl through it to reach the circus gallery control module.
Marionette: You ready to go? Goldie?
Goldie: [looks at the window from the left side]

Ballora: [looks at the window as tears rolling down her cheeks] Help me... I wanna be your friend...

Goldie: I will come for you...

Ballora: Do not trust Circus Baby... She will try to kidnap you as possible, along with Funtime Freddy...

Goldie: [winks]

Ballora: [blushes and get back to dancing]

Marionette: I'll just crawl through the vent! See you there!
Goldie: Ok!

Ballora: You have a boyfriend?

Goldie: Yes...

Ballora: Do you think you can trust me?

Goldie: You're afraid... Of course I will trust you... I have to find my way there...

Ballora: Be warned, my number one friend, Circus Baby will capture you...

Goldie: I won't let her! Thanks for the tip!

Ballora: [sobbing]

Goldie: [teleports in front of her]
Ballora: You can teleport?
Goldie: Have you seen Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria and Fright? [wipes tears off her face] I am Golden Freddy, but a lot of people call me Goldie!
Ballora: [stutter] Can you be my friend?
Goldie: Well, you did say, "my number one friend!" So tell me, are all people as animatronics as your friends?
Ballora: No... They bullied me...
Goldie: Or are you just thinking that...?
Ballora: No, really, they really bullied me! Not all of them are my friends, all of us is one whole family!
Goldie: Jeez...
Ballora: Yeah, and these are my baby sisters... That's why I'm talking so low so they can sleep...
Goldie: What's their names?
Ballora: Minireenas!
Goldie: You're funny... but seriously, what are their names?
Ballora: [giggles silently] No, it's true, that is their names!
Goldie: Well to tell you straightforward, I'm going to have trouble saying her name!
Ballora: [laughs silently] Everyone does! It's not only you!
Goldie: I can imagine!

Marionette: YES!!! I HAVE BEAT THE FIRST NIGHT!!! GOLDIE WILL BE SO PROUD!!!

Goldie: Well I guess I'll be going! You ok?
Ballora: Yeah, yeah I'm all right!
Goldie: Here's my number if you want to call me...
Ballora: Oh wow! We only use phones to deliver pizzas! But this phone number! I never had a phone number since Daddy gave it to me!
Goldie: Is your father William Afton?
Ballora: No! He's Ennard!
Goldie: ...
Ballora: Hello? Earth to Goldie?
Goldie: Sorry, I was trying to think! I know who's Ennard! Yeah, I'll talk to him later!
Ballora: Oh wow! Then, I should-
Goldie: Don't mentioned my name to him!
Ballora: I won't tell him! It's a promise!
Goldie: You're so cute! Well, I'm going!
Ballora: Bye Goldie!
Goldie: Bye! [teleports]
Ballora: Hahah... I'll miss him...
Minireena: Ballora? You can't sleep in your auto mode?
Ballora: I can! I just...need to relax my thoughts... I'm fine...
Minireena 2: I was worried about you!
Ballora: There's nothing to worry about! Let's go back to sleep!

Outside of Sister's Location.

Marionette: So, what do you got to say?
Goldie: I'm so proud of you passing your first night! Even though I am sorry I wasn't there for you!
Marionette: And, I was sorry for putting that girl on the spot! I mean, who cares if she's an animatronic!?
Goldie: Then let's go! I'll make your favorite food for you!
Marionette: [gasp] Is it...
Goldie: Pancakes~ [winks and lead out his hand to the Marionette]
Marionette: I'm going to die with tears of happiness!!
Goldie: [laughing]

                               The End!