Day 4 Night 4: Circus Baby Attempts The Scooping Room

Goldie: What? Where? Where the hell am I? Am I high?
Baby: [giggles]
Goldie: Who's there?
Baby: [shushes him] Be still and quiet! You've been sleeping for quite awhile! I think they noticed that you never left the building last night. The cameras were searching for you, but they couldn't find you... I have you hidden too well... I kidnapped you...
Goldie: Oh great... I see why these animatronics don't like you... You're stubborn as we are...
Baby: Don't be afraid, I'm not going to hurt you! I am only going to keep you for a little while! Try not to wiggle though... You're inside something that came from my old pizzeria...
Goldie: (They had another one? Like ours too?)
Baby: I don't think it was ever used, at least not the way it was meant to be used! Too dangerous! It's just big enough for one person to fit inside, but just barely! You're in the Scooping Room! Do you know why they call it the Scooping Room? It's because, dummy, this is the room where they use the Scooper!! I thought that would be obvious... Isn't that a fun name for something? The Scooper. It sounds like something you would use for ice cream, or custard, or sprinkles! It sounds like something you would want at your birthday party to ensure that you get a heaping portion of every... good... thing. I wonder, though, if you were a freshly opened pint of ice cream, how you would feel about something with that name?
Goldie: Honestly I wouldn't care, I would just eat the ice cream itself... (Dummy!)
Thankfully, I don't think a freshly opened pint of ice cream feels anything at all.
Baby: Uh-oh. It sounds like someone else is in the building. Hush!
Goldie: Damn...

Thirty secs later...

Baby: There is something very important that I've learned how to do overtime, do you know what this is?
Goldie: How to perform a fake death?
Baby: How to pretend!
Goldie: I was close...
Baby: Do you ever play make believe? Pretend to be one way, when you are really the other? It's very important... Ballora never learns, but I do... They think there is something wrong on the inside... The only thing that matters is knowing... how... to... pretend...!
Goldie: Piece of shi-
Baby: I'll open the faceplates for you, that way, they can find you on the cameras... Now all you have to do is wait... I would recommend that you keep the springlocks wound up... Your heartbeat are causing them to come loose. You don't want them to get too loose, trust me...
Goldie: And she's gone... Well, another easy job well done! All I need is to keep the springs locked up! Oh I remember back in the day where SpringTrap almost killed me and I had to leave my friends! Those were the days! Luckily I still retained that memory as a human! Because as a animatronic, things is different to be one!
Minireena: [whispering] Is that him?
Minireena 2: Yeah! That's him!
Minireena 3: What should we do?
Goldie: Though, I feel sad when Bon-Bon feared death... That was the saddest moments he lived for...
Minireena 4: He died?
Minireena 2: I think he did...!
Goldie: But no worries! My boyfriend knows how to bring animatronics back to life again! I just need to get down with this and get out...
Minireena: I'm going to go talk to him!
Minireena 3: Not alone!
Minireena: Trust me, I've got this!
Goldie: I'm sweating like crazy...
Minireena: Hello!
Goldie: Hey, uh... Ballora's sisters!
Minireena: Can you still say my name?
Goldie: From what Ballora said, can I call you Reena?
Minireena: Just me or all of us?
Goldie: All of you!
Minireena: Sure!
Goldie: Ok!
Minireena 4: He's cute!
Minireena: Don't take it the wrong way!
Goldie: [laughing]
Minireena 2: So, what are you doing now?
Goldie: I really want to help you all... You seem all scared... Even from Bon-Bon and Ballora... Funtime Foxy... and...
Minireena: I know you really want to but you said you're boyfriend?
Minireena 3 & 4: HE'S GAY?!?
Goldie: [clears throat] We prefer it as homosexuals...
Minireenas: We're sorry...
Goldie: It's fine! Can I get some help?
Minireena: Sure! [snap fingers at the Minireenas] So, tell us, what are your thoughts about this place?
Goldie: Well, let's start something simple!

In Ballora Gallery.

Ennard: ...
Ballora: [sleeping] I don't want to help him... I don't want to die... Please...
Ennard: ... [walks out]

In Funtime Auditorium.

Ennard: ...
F. Foxy: [sleeping] Who was that man? He was so handsome! I hope Ennard doesn't know that I told him everything! Yes! Oh yes I know!
Ennard: Bingo. [knocked her out and took her eyes out, takes her to the scooper room] Never wants to listen to me right? So you get what you deserve.

In Parts & Service Room.

Ennard: Funtime Freddy and Bon-Bon? [looks at their faces] Both mad and sad. Wait, did he just cry here before... Oh, you helped him with the buttons on my favorite son. I thought I trusted you Bonnie. I guess I spoke too soon. And only you're a puppet and your eyes is only cotton, so I will just rip your heart out with the cotton too.

Goldie: Phew...
Minireena: You passed!
BidyBab: Ennard's looking for you, Minireena... Who are you?
Minireena: He's one of us!
BidyBab: Ok then... But still, Ennard's looking for you in his generation room... You may go home now... But how did you end up back here? Your job didn't started!
Goldie: Circus Baby kidnap me...
BibyBab: She's getting out of control... I'll deal with it later...
Goldie: This been a short day... I need a shower now... [teleports]

                              The End!