Day 2 Night 2: Circus Baby Is A Liar Ballora's Discussion To Puppet & Goldie

Ennard: [walks out of his room and found Circus Baby's stage, and nowhere to be found] Hmm. [looks at Funtime Freddy but doesn't see Bon-Bon] What the? [sees Funtime Foxy and Ballora in their stages but not Minireenas] This tells me that they are plotting something extremely evil. The night guard is gone, it still troubles me when animatronics go rogue on a night guard. We don't kill him, yet, either way. [walks to the breaker room] What? What is going on here?
Minireena: Father! She tried to help the night guard the other day!
Ennard: Well, will you look at this? Circus Baby is trying to help the night guard. And tied to a chair. Listen girl, you want to get out right? I am doing my best. Do you not get it?
Baby: I wasn't there! I couldn't sleep, and, uh, I was roaming around! I swear! I am not telling you no lie!
Ennard: Bon-Bon, go to the control room and watch the cameras. Minireena, stay here and keep watch...
Minireena: Yes Daddy! Anything to keep this crazy one go!
Baby: I'm not crazy! Won't you believe me? I haven't done anything wrong.
Ennard: I never believed you because you have said many things that are truly wrong. Does that ring a bell?
Baby: Father... Don't do this to me...

Bon-Bon: Dad! I found the evidence!

Ennard: Be right there. Minireena, keep an eye on her. I will be right back for her.
Minireena: Right Daddy!
Baby: I thought you treated me like a big sister!
Minireena: You wanna help people! Like night guards! Daddy is trying his best to get us out!
Baby: Well guess what? He's not trying any better now! I don't care if you hate me or something like this, but I will find a way to help the night guards!

Ennard walked back in and grabbed his cords to pull her out the tied chair, all of his cords straggling her until she isn't moving, not escaping. Circus Baby started to squirm around while she is screaming from fear. Ennard pulled her eye without hesitation, then he thought of squishing it but it will make him even more of a threat.

Minireena: [tries to look away]
Ennard: You lied to us. So you get what you deserve. Minireena, send a message to your family that Circus Baby is no longer useful to us.
Minireena: Daddy, what will I do when I have nightmares like this?
Ennard: Leave that to my daughter, Ballora. Everything will be alright.
Baby: Father...
Ennard: If you would have told the truth then none of this would happen.
Baby: Father...
Ennard: Time for you to go to the scooper.
Baby: No, father, not the scooping room...
Ennard: It is time for your punishment.

Goldie: It's good to be back!Marionette: Back here? Why happy here? There is nothing happy about this place!Goldie: Jeez Marion

Marionette: Back here? Why happy here? There is nothing happy about this place!
Goldie: Jeez Marion... I'm sorry for bringing you here again...
Marionette: Wait! I'm sorry for saying that! I didn't know what came over me!
Goldie: [smiles and blushed]
Marionette: Let the both of us pass this night and head on home!
Goldie: Right! I wish HandUnit was real!
Marionette: I can make him when we get home!
Goldie: Or in that apartment we live in! [press the elevator button]
Marionette: I'm not building HandUnit in a crappy apartment!
Goldie: Sorry to bring it up!
HandUnit: Welcome back for another night of intellectual stimulation, pivotal career choices and self-reflection on past mistakes. We're committed to creating a unique and fulfilling work experience. One part of that commitment is ensure that you don't get tired of the voice that you're hearing right now. Using the keypad below, please select a new companion voice. For male, press 1. For female, press 2. For text-only, press 3. For other options, press 4.
Marionette: So, a new name?
Goldie: I'll go ahead for this one! [types every button]
HandUnit: It seems that you had some trouble with the keypad. I see what you were trying to type and I will auto-correct it for you. Thank you for choosing: Angsty Teen.
Marionette: [laughing] How will Angsty Teen will sound like?
Goldie: Something you'll get a good laugh at... Just wait for it...
Angsty Teen: The elevator stopped. You know the routine. You can get out now or... whatever. You can stay here if you want.
Marionette: [still laughing but holding his laugh back]
Goldie: You know, you're goofy when comes to voices like these, and this is exactly why I don't like angsty teens...
Marionette: Ok ok! Let's go in! [still laughing] I'm sorry Goldie...
Goldie: [sighs]