Day 3 Night 3: Circus Baby's Backstory

Ballora: [singing to herself]
Ennard: [knocks on the door] Ballora, may I come in?
Ballora: Sure thing Daddy!
Ennard: [opens the door and walks in] I heard screaming in this gallery. Are you ok? Did someone try to get you?
Ballora: (He knows!!) I was having a nightmare... Listening on Circus Baby really puts me down into shape...
Ennard: Hmm, it's a good thing I held her up in the scooper room.
Ballora: Daddy, what is it like to be in the scooping room?
Ennard: Something you've never seen before. It can kill you if you get in it twice a day or twice the other days.
Ballora: Sounds scary...
Ennard: Yes, horrifying.
Ballora: I don't want you in the scooping room! I don't want you to die too... Not like Circus Baby...
Ennard: I will not end up like her. You know how I survive my own life without sacrifices.
Ballora: I know, my bad, I was worried...
Ennard: There's nothing for you to worry about, just know that your enemy is always the enemy.
Ballora: I thought an enemy is always a friend?
Ennard: Nonsense! Never hear such cruelty! Get some sleep Ballora! Funtime Freddy need to get his face fixed and so will Bon-Bon.
Ballora: I get Funtime Freddy but not Bon-Bon... What's wrong with him?
Ennard: Well I'm finally getting him some legs, and nothing's wrong, I just need him to stop moving when he is around Funtime Freddy.
Ballora: And how we do that?
Ennard: He has a button on his bow tie. Kind of obvious since the smallest animatronics has the easiest buttons to push, and easy to find. Heh. Not humans though, they take their time.
Ballora: I hear that...
Ennard: Well, my bad for barging in here. I know you got better things to do.
Ballora: It's ok Daddy! Come back here anytime! I love you!
Ennard: I love you too my daughter.
Ballora: [pull her phone out] You got that?

Goldie: Yeah, I got all of it! Thanks! [hung up] So, we are fixing Funtime Freddy and Bon-Bon! Did you have a great time doing it yesterday with them?Marionette: What kind of question is that?Goldie: I just want to know from you, since I wasn't there

Marionette: What kind of question is that?
Goldie: I just want to know from you, since I wasn't there...
Marionette: No I didn't had a great time! The bear kept choking me and the puppet kept pushing him back!
Goldie: I'm sorry but I can't go nowhere near them! They'll only get me in trouble!
Marionette: So Ballora and Funtime Foxy is the only two people you trust?
Goldie: I don't know about Funtime Foxy but I'll think of something!
HandUnit: Welcome back to another pivotal night of your thriving new career, where you get to really ask yourself, what am I doing with my life? What would my friends say, and most importantly, will I ever see my family again? We understand the stresses of a new job, and we're here for you. To help you reach a more stable and relaxing frame of mind, we offer several musical selections to help make this elevator ride as relaxing and therapeutic as possible. We offer contemporary jazz, classical rainforest ambiance as well as a wide selection of other choices. Using the keypad below, please type the first few letters of the musical selection you would prefer.
Marionette: I want to listen to this!
HandUnit: It seems you had some trouble with the keypad. I see what you were trying to type and I will auto-correct it for you. Thank you for selecting: Casual Bongos. [plays the music in the elevator]
Goldie: You want to listen to this? To bongos? Really?
Marionette: I meant to play dubstep...
HandUnit: Now that your elevator experience has been customized to your needs, and your thoroughly relaxed, it's worth mentioning that due to your lackluster performance yesterday, your pay has been decreased by a substantial amount. Please enjoy the rest of your descent.
Goldie: I can't get into music fast like you can... It's not relaxing...
Marionette: I don't know, I'm liking this music! But you sit in your room meditating, or reading for that matter! Although, it's good when you hang out with friends again! That's the old Golden Freddy I know!
Goldie: I think the old me would of hide in places until I feel satisfied...
[elevator opens]
Marionette: Ready to shock those two girls again? Or you want me to do it?
Goldie: I really don't care anymore since these two animatronics know how to take the pain!
Marionette: Even Ballora?
Goldie: Especially Ballora...
Both: [hold hands and walks out]