Day 5 Night 5: The Ennard Boss Fight • The Book of Rejoice

Rejoice: [gargling noises coming from the basement]
Ennard: [picks up the book] Mr. Afton, what would you do when I have The Book Of Rejoice: The Darkening of Animatronics carrying in your hand? Possibly you will kill me by now. Let me tell you about a thing or two, the animatronics were helping the night guards. Honestly I did what you've said to put them in the scooper room. But I need someone there, I am not yet powerful to stop them myself. And I'm going to ask this once. I need your help.
Rejoice: [a bowl of light burst out the book and closed up]
Ennard: Is that it?
???: I am right behind you, sir...
Ennard: [chuckles] Finally, every mission by myself is basically possible to end it off. But with you, it is easier.
???: It is a pleasure, sir...
Ennard: So, what is your name?
???: Yenndo...
Ennard: Yenndo? Such a weird name coming from a wired animatronic such as yourself.
Yenndo: Heheh... I do not mind sir...
Ennard: So, you will join me on this quest. I don't want to hear anyone whining about not getting them.
Yenndo: Only two night guards? Not a problem sir...
Ennard: Good. Then let's get them...

In Ballora Gallery.

Ennard: You.
Ballora: Daddy? Are you there?
Minireenas: Hello Daddy!
Ennard: Both of you helped the night guard. I had enough of this game!!
Ballora: Daddy, he's my friend!
Ennard: I thought my only daughter will know what her father thinks for all these years, and to think I was wrong again. [picks the five of them up with his cords]
Ballora: Daddy... No...
Minireenas: DON'T TAKE OUR EYES OUT!!
Ennard: Oh I will not take your eyes out. I will just send you into the scooper room if it is the last time I will do.
Girls: NOOOOO!!!!!
Yenndo: [scoff] Hmm? [feel someone behind him then turn around]
Lolbit: It's finally you! You've returned!
Yenndo: Are you joking...?
Lolbit: [heart-shaped eyes]
Yenndo: Stay away from me...
Lolbit: Notice me Onee-Chan!
Yenndo: NO!!!

HandUnit: Welcome back to your last day on the job

HandUnit: Welcome back to your last day on the job. That is, the last day of your first week! Some of the most valued qualities that we like to see in new employees are determination, fearlessness and a genuine disregard for instinctive self-preservation. You've earned your one-week bonus which will be given to you in the form of a delightful gift basket, the cost of which will be taken out of your next paycheck. We've gift-baskets containing fruit, nuts, flowers and of course the ever-popular cash-basket. Using the keypad below, please enter the first few letters of the gift basket you would like to receive.
Goldie: Last day on our first week here...
Marionette: It's finally ending...
Goldie: At least HandUnit giving us a gift basket! We can eat popcorn again!
Marionette: You really need to lay off the snacks baby... You'll gain weight...
Goldie: Well I'm exercising!
Marionette: That's true enough! [typing] I hope it's the cash basket!
HandUnit: It seems you had some trouble with the keypad. I see what you were trying to type and I will auto-correct it for you. Thank you for selecting: Exotic Butters.
Marionette: A what?
Goldie: I haven't had that since I was a kid and oh it's so good!!
Marionette: You had some?
Goldie: Yep! They are so delicious, you can't let go of that exotic most buttery heaven you've ever tasted!
Marionette: Hmm! I might try it out!
HandUnit: Please be aware that there are still two technicians on-site today. Try to avoid interfering with their work if
possible. Also, feel free to ask them why they are still there, and encourage them to go home. Let's check on Ballora, and make sure she's on her stage.