Chapter 1

Ruby walked into the house in a hurry with the new groceries, Blake was reading a hard cover book with no title or author on the front, Yang was playing a video game on her Nintendo 3Ds, and Weiss was nowhere to be seen. Ruby set the groceries down on the table.

"Hey guys where's Weiss?" Ruby asked looking around the room. "She's in the bathroom." Yang said not looking up from her phone. "Blake what are you doing?" Ruby asked with an eyebrow up seeing Blake's cherry red blush across her face. "N-nothing, go bother Weiss." Blake said hurriedly, quickly dismissing Ruby. Ruby walked up to the bathroom door and knocked on it Sheldon Cooper style.

*Knock. Knock. Knock* "Weiss"

Ruby finished knocking and awaited a response from Weiss. "What is it?" Weiss asked from behind the door. "I got food Weiss, how do you feel about Curry?" Ruby asked closing her eyes while smiling. "My stomach hurts Ruby, I can't eat anything spicy." Weiss moaned in despair. "Oh, well I guess we can go to Taco Bell then." Ruby suggested to Weiss still happily. Weiss merely grunted in response. Ruby took it as a yes.

Team RWBY, Oscar, Ilia, Sun, Juane, Nora, Ren, and Qrow walked down the sidewalk approaching Taco Bell, Weiss doing her best from vomiting violently.

"Geez Weiss what in the world is wrong with your stomach?" Nora asked curiously. "Well it did just have a hole in it." Juane reasoned. "Oh yeah!" Nora loudly realized. Ruby looked at Weiss's stomach with concern. "I'm sorry." Ruby said looking at Weiss intensely. Weiss turned her head and met Ruby's gaze, silver eyes stared back at her, Ruby was dead serious. "Wha-why are you apologizing," Weiss asked confused and taken aback by Ruby's apology. "Yeah, it was my fault, If my silver eyes didn't blast Cinder and Juane, I...I... could've saved you from the spear... from HER!!!" Ruby yelled out enraged. "It's okay." Weiss started. "It's not okay, I'm supposed to be here for you! I'm your partner and I almost got you killed! You should be furious with me! So why aren't you!" Ruby had tears swelling in her eyes, everyone was speechless, time seemed to slow down for Weiss, she and Ruby felt like the only two people in the world right now. Weiss couldn't hear anything, Ruby stood in front of her with tears in her eyes. "Ruby, I... it I..." Weiss couldn't concentrate, Ruby looked at the ground, the shame filling her eyes with tears. "Ruby I forgive you... it shouldn't even be your burden to bare, and I'm so sorry you felt like that." Weiss said practically bursting into tears. Everyone around them was petrified, dumbstruck to the situation. Juane and Nora were crying while holding each other. "Okay. Okay. Stop the water works kiddos, you're going to attract grimm." Qrow said getting in between them. "But it is my burden to bare! It wasn't just you..." Ruby said bursting to tears rubbing her arm. "Ruby I..." Weiss started. "I LET PYRRHA DIE!" Ruby screamed out. Nobody would move not an inch. "I saw her on the ground at Cinder's mercy... AND I JUST STOOD THERE LIKE A COWARD!" Ruby cried loudly, she covered her eyes. "Then don't stop." Weiss said plainly. "What?" Ruby asked. "It doesn't end here, don't you dare stop, you want to make it up to me? To Pyrrha? To Penny? Then keep fighting, show them all, SHOW SALEM... that you're not done fighting yet. Otherwise Pyrrha, Penny, and all the others will have lost their lives for nothing, we're not going to let that happen, right?!" Weiss asked. Ruby shook her head no, she stood and wrapped her arms around Weiss. Weiss blushed and hugged Ruby back.

... "Are we ever gonna get tacos?" Nora asked.