a mothers love (Smut)

-this takes place in s14e1 sam and Mary trying to get Dean back from Michael the archangel
WARNING: Smut (but it's romantic smut)
-
    I groan and sigh searching through my books I have infront off me, these are books to find anyway to find the archangel Michael and get him out of Dean, I rub my temples. "hey hun, have you gotten sleep at all?" I look and it's Mary the boys mother, I've been getting closer to her we understand each other she wants to keep her boys safe and I want to keep the one I love safe and I don't get technology neither does she and it's weird she's my age she should be 50 years old it funny how she ask me how to wear now-a-days clothes you know girly things I've never really hade a girl best friend before and Mary Winchester is kind of like that, "huh? Ah no I've been so worried about getting dean back and ha sam he hasn't come home yet and I'm starting to get really worried about...him" I stated quietly Mary sighs and sits down excusing the group around us.

     I turn to her slowly "Answer something for me?" She stated I nod in response "you say your in love with Sam and you care for him right?"she asked "yeah, I really do"I smile slightly Mary then squeezes my hand gently. "then you got to give him time and I haven't told you this but I would love to have you as a daughter in law" I smile sweetly at her "and I would love to have you as my mother in law" we laugh then stop when my phone rings making us jump I look it's sam I instently answer. "Sam" I stated "hey" Mary winks at me I smile she walks away "hows the case going and why you callin" I asked grabbing my books and a battle of Jack and head into my room. "eh it's going fine and...I just wanted to ah see how your doing" I smile slightly "that's good and thank you, um nothing really just searching like the others and before you ask Mary is doing fine she just worried about her boys we both are" Sam snickers Cross the line.

    "Okay" he replied then theres silence between our lines "what you doing?" I asked waiting for his answer "talking to you...searching" Sam replied my heart races "hey I have to go, talk to you later?" Sam stated I sigh "okay, hey sam?" I asked he Hums in response "hurry and come home I-we miss you...goodnight, Sam"I stated quietly sam sighs "I promise...goodnight, Y/n" then there's silence again I smile "sam?" He hums "hang up.." I replied bitting my lip sam sighs "okay.. see you in a couple of days" he stated "okay, bye, get some sleep" we hang up and I sigh moving my book a side and then slowly fall asleep dreaming of hazel eyes and long chocolate brown hair.

   I wake up the next morning heading into the kitchen but stop when I see most of the people that the boys saved are in there. I sigh and walk away to the library grabbing a book to start off my research and head back to my room then start to read after while my eyes feel heavy and I fall asleep. "Y/n?" Mary's soft voice wakes me up my eyes spring open she's beside my bed with a cup of coffee and a bagel with cream cheese on it I sit up. "I saw that you didn't get any so I thought I'd bring you some" she stated "thank you, Mary....your such a great mother" we snicker

    She sit beside me as I eat "you know when I had dean he was so small and such a fussie little one but Sam he ... he was was calm even when born we thought he was stillborn because he was so silent that's how I know he was going to be different a good different and now that I see him grown up I see that I was right he save people especially people he loves and I'm so greatful for that" I nod and take a sip of my coffee. "before amara brought you back the boys would never talk about you it was a it was a personal subject until they found who was the first hunter especially sam he'd never talk about you he'd ignore part of that convo" I replied. "the reason I said he fights for the ones he loves, okay see, I've seen sam act around you and I can see that he feels the same way that John was with me well at first I despised him but then we started talking and I've learned to love him, don't tell him this I told you this but he talks about you all the time saying how stilled and amazing you are and that your a strong person you know the crap You've been through that's how I knew he liked you ha in someway sam is just like me" she stated looking down at her fingers "Ms.Winchester he's here" she looks up at him then me.