Fifty shades of Sam Winchester(smut)

I read my favorite book fifty shades of grey getting alittle aroused from that sex scenes in the book, Christian tying Ana up and fucking her thats has always been a fantasy of mine being tied up and fucked senseless, "hey babe, what you readin, research?" My boyfriend voice makes me jump almost making fall out of the motel chair, Sam and I have been dating for about three weeks now ever sense he killed the demon bitch ruby he apologized to dean and i for running off with her and then one night i went off on him and told him that I loved him but could never trust him when i said that his eyes widen then he attack me with a passionate kiss is was filled with desire i gave in and we made love that night it was amazing, Sam rest his chin in the crook of my neck. I quickly cover the name of the book "um...ah no, nothing" I said clearing my throat.

    Sam sit down on our bed "Y/n, what are you reading" I sigh and rolled my eyes "it's one of my favorite book ....Fifty shades of grey" I close my eyes like I've been hit when he doesn't say any. I open my eyes hes giving me a 'what is that?' look "you read all kinds of books and you don't know what this is" he shack his head no i sigh "it about a man and a woman who slowly fall in love after she interviews him for the newspaper for her collage their romance become heated and she find out he has a dark secret and it involves into their sexual life" I stated sam nods. "I should read it sounds nice" I mark my page and hand it to him his eyebrows rises in shock "now?" I nod "I've read it many time just don't remove my mark" I replied getting up and going to the bathroom then taking a shower.

    I wake up in the middle of the night opening my eyes I see that Sam is still up reading my book hes almost half way done, Jesus, "I'm guessing you like the book?" I asked sleepily. he jumps a little then looks at me "ah yeah I ah like it" he stated hiding himself I smirk a little, maybe I can have fun with this, I sit up gently grabbing my book marking the page and setting it down then startling his lap. "what are you doing" he asked smirking "fun" I grab Sam's wrist and pin them above his head sams breathe hitches as I kiss down his jawline I nip it and he groans. I continue to kiss down his neck sucking and bitting leaving Mark's sam moans softly and feel him growing erection bulge against me I move back up to his jawline then slowly going to his ferm plump lips and kissing him slow and passionate then I bite his lip and he groans loudly, hmm I should leave him hangin, I sigh get off him and go into the bathroom. "you tease!" Sam groans I smirk "I know" I stated. The next morning I wake up and open my eyes and I'm blinded by the sunlight that shining through the Window as my eyes adjust.

    I see sam has laid his head on my chest with his arm over my stomach and his right leg hooked around mine. i smile then slide my hands through his chocolate brown locks and my other one is trailing down his naked back hes only wearing sweats sam moans and stirs waking up nuzzling between my breasts. "good morning beautiful" he stated sleeply looking down at me I smile again "morning" I replied he settles between my legs and I can feel his morning wood "how'd you sleep baby" sam asked "really good, you?" I replied "I'm guessing your happy to see me" I push my hips against him and he groans then smirks. "always baby....I finished the book it was great" he replied as I grind against me I hum "yeah, what are your favorite parts" I pant bitting my lip "the sex scenes especially the bdsm ones" sam says seductively. "yeah, would you like to tie me up and fuck me" I asked leaning up to his lips "hard" I continued he bites his lip "yeah I would, hard and fast to the point where you can't walk" he says against my lips "then do it, baby" I pant rubbing against him.

   Sam does the same causing friction I moan softly sam leans down and starts to kisses me hard he kisses down my jawline to my neck kissing and sucking my neck finding my sweet spot. "ah!" I moan loudly sam gently rises my arms "keep your hands like this" I bite my lip I nod Sam gets up and goes to his bag and takes out his red tie then get back on top of me and ties my hands to the heard board. He grabs my shirt and rolls it up to the bottom of my chin exposing my bare chest sam kisses my collarbone then goes down to my breasts putting one nipple in his mouth making gasp and groan. Sam pays the Same attention to the other one and I moan softly sams hands are on each side of my hip sliding them down as he goes down my body the feel of his hands makes me buck my hips and he places his hands on my hips keeping me still. "stay still" he says against my skin he grabs my spandex short shorts and takes them off he teases my folds with his index finger and middle finger then finally his tongue attacks where I needed his the most.

    I gasp and grip the bars of the headboard tightly arching my back moaning loudly from before I pull against my restraints wanting to touch him. "oh please" I moan Sam slides two digits into me and I gasp I start thrust them into me curling them "what do you want, baby" he asked seductively sam start to do a scissoring motion my head fulls back. "you, I want you to fuck me!" I moan loudly sam stops and pulls out of me I whimper and look at him he has locked his fingers clean. "mmm delicious" he undresses until he goes fully naked sam crawls up my body kissing every piece of me until he gets to my lips he grabs my t-shirt and tips in half so he can see me better. he reaches down and grabs himself and rubs the tip through my folds and clit "please" I whimper then he thrust inside me I groan loudly and so does he "fuck" he moans sam pulls back leaving the tip in then slams into me "ah!fuck!" I practically scream.

    Sam repeats that until I become a moaning mess he grabs the headboard with both hands and goes faster. "ah! Sam!" I scream my head falls back "jesus, fuck baby you feel so good" I can feel my orgasm approaching "Sam I'm gonna cum" I moan Sam leans down and start to leave slipping kisses on my neck "cum for me, baby" he says against my ear and his words are my undoing and I cum hard screaming. Sam unties my hands and my hand fling around his neck as he continues to thrust hard and fast I scratch his back as I feel my second orgasm coming my action is his undoing and he cums hard spilling his seed inside me. I cum with him and he collapsed on top of me we both breathe heavily and I told into like I've lost him forever "jez that was...intense and amazing" sam stated panting "yeah it we should do that more often" I panted sam chuckled and nodded. "hmm fifty shades of Sam Winchester" we both laugh sam lift up his head and we kiss.