you are one good kisser(fluff)

I sigh, Sam Winchester the most gorgeous man I know in my life with his long brown wavey hair and his beautiful hazel eyes perfect personality kind smart and caring I've only known him and his older brother dean for a couple month now how we met was on a hunt and we were on the same monster so dean made the decision to work with each other sam and I instantly contact becoming great friends instantly after that and a week later dean called and asked if I wanted to work with them and of course I said yes and in these past two months sam and I have gotten closer have long talk that lasted til midnight get to know each other... I think I've fallen for the men I just haven't had the ball to tell him, I lean back against my chair and rub my temples "what's up girly, what got you so frustrated" Sam's voice make me jump.

    "She confused about someone" cas pops in out of the blue my eyes widen "who?" Sam asked "about-" I cut him off "about this hunt were not getting any weg from this" I replied cas frowns at me then realizes what I'm doing sam frowns "okay?" He stated "I'm going to bed" I stated getting up and going to my room in the bunker I plop down on to my bed "Jesus Christ, Cas" I whisper to myself "what?" Cas's voice starttles me again I lift up my head and look at him "I don't want him to know I like him...yet" I stated quietly he frowns and tilt his head to the side "why? He like you back" my eyes widen "w-what?" I stuttered "certainly, you didnt know?" He asked "no I didn't and I don't think I was supposed to" I snicker giddy fills inside me "your probably correct" I smile and nod he walks away I get up and go to my bathroom and get ready for bed.

      I run and run into nothing it feels as if I'm not running towards nothing like I'm running in place then suddenly I feel as if something grabs my shoulder and slams me to the ground then starts to crawl out my insides and I start to scream "please stop!" I thrash in my bed screaming and groaning "Y/n, wake up" sams warm voice brings me out of my horrified nightmare my eyes fly open and he's in my full view I sit up and hug his neck "sam" I whisper sam brings me to his lap and we sit like this for a while "sh it's okay it was just nightmare" sam rubs my back after while sam assumed I was a sleep he lays me down on my bed and starts to walk away but I stop him by grabbing his wrist.

    "Stay" I whispered sam frowns and nods "scoot over" he whispers I do and he lays infront of me and we stare at each other than start to talk we stop and share at each other again sam gazes at me reaches over and move a strand of hair behind my ear then switches between my lips and my eyes "do it, sam" my heart races and my breathe hitches he caresses my cheek leans forward and kisses me slowly i close my eyes as I feel sparks fly between us I wrap my arms around his neck and he brings me closer to him we stop to get air back into our lungs we snicker "God I wanted to do that for so long" he stated I lean my forhead on his our nose touching and our lips close together "Sam Winchester you are one good kisser" we both snicker.