[13]: REAL LIFE

mia turned off her car engine as she sat for a moment in silence. she cursed herself for being so susceptible to her nightmares, but smiled softly recalling the interaction she'd had with gwilym.

she picked up the bag of food sat next to her and headed towards his door, the rain brushing off her shoulders. she wished she'd put on a coat; but in her determination to get out of the house, she'd managed to let it slip past her.

"it's raining cats and dogs, mia! you must be freezing." were his first words to the younger girl, bringing her into his arms.

"i'm fine, honestly. and i got you chinese food!" was the first thing that slipped out of her mouth, picking up the bag and following him to the kitchen.

"for that i am forever grateful," he smiled warmly, his hair brushing across his forehead and sleep glazing his eyes.

"sorry for the appearance, i almost fell asleep again after the call." he laughed, noticing the girl looking at him and grabbing some utensils for them to devour the chinese food.

"you look cute," she mumbled, coming out as more of a whisper than anything. he smiled at her once more, placing a kiss on the top of her head before walking out the room.

he came back moments later, a jumper clad in his hands as he handed it to the girl. "it'll probably be too big, but i can't stand to see you freeze."

then the two sat, eating their chinese food and watching netflix, recalling some of the funniest moments they'd had on set so far.

mia laughed softly as she went to place the dishes by the sink, hearing gwilym finish telling his story about ben locking himself in his trailer.

she walked back into the room, playing with the cuffs of gwilym's jumper as she went.

gwilym lay half asleep on the sofa, the sound from the television relaxing the atmosphere as he lifted his arm in an attempt to get her to join him.

mia clambered softly into his arms and lay there for a moment before letting out a deep breath and relaxing.

"thank you, gwilym. for this, for tonight. it means a lot."

"anything for you, love." he spoke softly, placing yet another kiss to the top of her head.

a/n: second update as your xmas present from me. love u. - m <3
also this chapter is kinda cringe i don't like real life chapters eek