[25]: REAL LIFE

"right. cut! thanks boys. that was great!" mia said, ending the performance of 'keep yourself alive.'

brian and roger nodded at the girl, sending her a reassuring smile that the boys had nailed it once again.

"well done, lads. that was really impressive." brian said, squeezing joe's shoulder.

"you're getting pretty good at this, aren't ya?" roger said, laughing as the nerves of the group settled. both men nodded before departing to the music department.

various members of the crew and cast began to intersperse themselves, touching up make-up and moving camera rigs. mia wander towards gwilym, who was currently alone, trying to remove a guitar wire from under ben's drums.

"hey gorgeous." she greeted, gwilym stopping immediately and turning around. "hey baby, what'd you think?"

"you're all amazing, and you're making my job a hell of a lot easier." she smiled, as he pulled her in to him. "i'm glad." he mumbled, placing a soft kiss on her lips.

she pulled away from him, their bodies still close as she brushed some of their hair away from his face. "i miss the stubble, i'm not gonna lie." she smiled, a fondness falling over her features. "me too, and this wig! god, it's almost as bad as the long one."

she hummed, "i'm definitely more fond of this wig." she said, eyes lingering with his. "oh-" he spoke, cut of by mia placing her lips against his.

this kiss was different to the earlier one. it was full of lust, and made their hearts beat faster, as he pulled her closer, her hand locking in his hair.

"why don't we go to your trailer and i'll show you how much i like it." mia mumbled against his lips, earning a soft moan from gwilym.

a/n:
hehehehe

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.