[30]: ARTICLE

MIA KOENIG AND RICHARD MADDEN — BACK ON?

If you've been living under a rock, actress and model Mia Koenig (24) and actor Richard Madden (32) split last year and have both since made statements confirming their return to a friendship.

Despite rumours of both the duo being in new relationships — could there be something more to it?

As we know, earlier in the year Koenig took upon a role in the new movie Bohemian Rhapsody, due for release in late-2018. She seemingly has become close with her cast members - but was this just a facade for publicity?

A source close to Koenig told us at E!News that the cast are actually very prone to arguments, often locked away in trailers and speak very little, leading to major issues when filming.

However, Koenig and British actor Gwilym Lee (35) are also rumoured to be dating at this time — and are seen to be very close, especially on Instagram.

The same source has confirmed that Lee and Koenig are not in fact a couple, but a publicity stunt for the movie — ouch!

This source also has led us to believe that Koenig and Madden are seemingly back on. This photo was sent to E!News of the couple being particularly close at a party earlier in the month.

This wouldn't be the first time rumours surrounding this pair had swirled again — following the rumours from last winter, just months after the two parted

What do you think? Do you ship Moenig? Do you think Koenig and Lee are really together? Let us know on our social media @ E!News !

a/n:
rami and bo rhap won the golden globes!! i'm so proud
also i go back to college today and i have exams so please bear with me in updating

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.