tomorrow

Warning: Cursing, and only that I think. anyway plz, enjoy.

So in our world, there are two rules that everyone knows and everyone obeys. Rule number one, killing is bad. Which is kinda a given, obviously. But there is another rule a.k.a rule two (which is indeed also fairly obvious). A kiss should not be taken lightly, why? Well, I'll get to that in a second. Anyway, I've heard stories about how people used to kiss just because they felt like it. To be honest I'm envious because after they kiss if their relationship doesn't work out they can just forget about it. Well not anymore because somewhere along the road Humanity hit a road bump... and well now if you kiss somebody, there is no going back. Okay, what I mean is kissing somebody is a sacred thing. When you kiss somebody it forms some kinda spiritual bond between the two. An Unbreakable Bond. Where you feel a burning in your chest when you're apart. You can communicate by telempathy. Oh, and even if you 'dump' them you'll always end up getting back together. Which kinda sucks. So of course now all is on the news nowadays is some girl kissing some guy and regretting it. Like I don't wanna know that a girl named chrisi friked some dude and boom, kissy-kissy. Like get that crap outta here I wanna watch volleyball. So in some last-ditch attempt to stop all stupidity, they made a law. A law that states that anyone under the age of 21 can't kiss or they will be prosecuted (excluding certain circumstances). Ok sure, I know what you're thinking what good is that law gonna do. Well for some certain miracle it kinda worked. They also made a facility called the BMD  which handles the kissing stuff. So they're kinda important. I'm gonna go play volleyball, so goodbye for now.

Hinata's Pov

- Set in a certain sad boi hours moment (after beating Oikawa and his team)-

" I hate summer. These damn mosquitoes will be the death of me, I'm sure of it," Kageyama said. We are heading to the park. If it weren't for Daichi texting us to come and practice, we wouldn't I've even gone outside.  Oh wait there's more, we're not going to the gym but instead to the local parks sand volleyball court... how fun. So currently Kageyama, Sugawara, and I are heading to go meet up with them. It's currently three pm, and we're supposed to meet up at four. We shoulda left later. Well too late now. 

" well, I guess when you reach hell you'll become their king!" I said sarcastically. Suga whipped his head around and glared at me. 

"But you let Kageyama say the D-word." Suga shrugged and looked away. 

" Hey! We're over here!" Daichi yelled. He was waving his hands while Tanaka and Nishinoya were sitting on a blanket laughing their heads off. We sat there for about another thirty minutes until the rest of the team showed up. It was a perfect day. The sun was shining. The birds were chirping. A nice breeze was going, and Tanaka was even being slapped by some random chick. Yeah, glorious day.

"What are we waiting for lets play!" Daichi said hyping everyone up. Let's just say it wasn't something I'd wait for again. Playing on the sand was rougher than I'd thought. We all kept slipping some way or another. I actually managed to jump higher than tsukishima, which was practically the only plus. It was around six before the other member completely ran out of gas. Only Kags and I were still practicing.

"Ok, you two were going to head out. Catch you later." Daichi said. As he started to lead the rest of the team out of the park.

"You two better not stay out too late!" Sugawara yelled before turning back to Daichi and continuing their conversation.

"Ah Sugawara is right we should probably start heading back. I'm pretty tired. It's late. Not to mention we have practice tomorrow as well," Kageyama said. 

"Aww don't be like that! Come on ONE MORE pass... Please?" I asked hoping to god he'd say yes. He sighed before nodding.

"Ok, one more pass."

- 30 minutes later-

" Okay now we are done," I said panting.

" Good job idiot it's already seven, seven!" Kageyama replied. I laugh at how he repeated the word seven. He starts slowing down his pace, now walking next to me. We were all alone in the park it felt like a ghost town straight outta a horror movie. I laugh walking ahead of him a few steps. Then turn to face him, walking backward. Unfortunately, I failed to realize there was a root coming out of the sidewalk... and so did Kageyama. I trip flying through the air. Landing on my back with a loud thud. Ugggh whats is so heavy. Kageyama was on top of me. But I have no time to pay attention to that instead I have something else to worry about. I turn my attention to my lips, as I feel his warm lips touching mine. A kiss, the sacred thing that binds people together. I just kissed Kageyama. Our faces separate. Even in the darkness, I can see the blush on Kageyama's face. He realized it too. It was almost impossible to miss. Kageyama and I as of this moment are a couple, destined to spend the rest of our lives ... together.

"Holy shit did we just-" Kageyama says in a slightly panicked voice.

"Y- yes we did" I replied turning my head away from his. Unsure if this kiss could actually count, I get up and start to run. I get about 30 feet away from him before my chest starts to feel a slight burn. I know he can feel it too. I turn around looking at him for guidance. He opens his arms as I run into him feeling his warm embrace.

"Guess even these kisses count," Kageyama says obviously still processing what just happened.

"No shit Sherlock," I reply.

"How about you spend the night at my house. You can call your mom, and we can go to the BMD in the morning ( bonding mistakes department, I know it's unoriginal but hey better than nothing!)" Kageyama adds. As I nod.

By the time we get to his house, I had already texted my mom, processed what happened, and I almost told the team but... they would get worried and no, just no. I enter through the door and head upstairs. Kageyama only had a mom, and she was almost never home. I wonder what we'll be doing tomorrow. "Tomorrow", I repeat in my head as I drift off to sleep.

1140 words! Thank you so much for reading