stupid Kageyama

Hinata POV

I woke up. The sun was shining. The birds were singing. Kageyama was face down next to me in bed. Ah, what a perfect way to wake up... Hold on. I know something isn't right I mean who sleeps like that. Quick Hinata think, what can you do...What do you do to a person having a stroke...

Kageyama POV

I could hear a familiar squeak of my bed springs. Hinata must be awake. I'll just join him later. Suddenly I feel these arms grab me by both sides and fling me off the bed. 

"Ow, what the fuck," I say with a stern voice. I was sure I was going to punch that dumbass, that is until I looked up. The sight made my chest tighten. Hinata was downright sobbing.

"I Thobt you *sniff* were goig to *sniff* die," Hinata said whilst looking like a total and complete gay mess. I sighed knowing he was just being an idiot. 

"Come here, you big dumbass." Hinata seemed a bit taken aback by my kindness but didn't waste a second to jump into my arms.

"Are you ok?"

"I'm fine, Wanna get breakfast?"

"*sniff* Yeah." After he confirms the fact that I'm perfectly ok he seems to call down. So at that, I help him up and take him to the kitchen. I pull out some leftover eggs and bacon from the fridge and heat them up. At this point, Hinata thankfully stops crying. Instead, he watches me pace back and forth while waiting for the stuff to heat up. He watches me take out the newly heated food, and giggles at how I yelp in pain realizing its too hot. But I notice how he rustles with excitement as I put the plate of honestly half-assed cooked food in front of him. None the less he gobbles it down. I smile. If only... I could see my mom smile like that even if it would be for one last time. I'm pulled out of my daze as I realize Hinata is staring at me. But as soon as I stare back he turns away flustered. It was really cute. I took my plate and basically just shoved it all in and swallowed. Hinata just gazed in horror and slight amusement. 

" Hey Hinata, you wanna head over early today?" I never got an answer. What I did get was a young gay boy wiggling while standing in front of my front door, with all his school stuff on his back. He looked like an excited puppy waiting to go for a walk. I grabbed my stuff and opened the door. He zoomed out so damn fast I swear he got whiplash. His had already mounted his bike and was looking at me expectantly. It felt so nice to have Hinata riding next to me. I watched his orange hair blend into the rising sun behind him. Yet it was his smile that almost blinded me. I was sad when we pulled into the bike racks next to the gym. Which had never happened to me...weird. 

"You coming or not," Hinata said. As he fell off his bike. Which was hilarious. We walked toward the gym. Surprisingly we heard voices coming from inside. Hinata was about to enter when I pulled him back. I told him to shush and listen. Something told me that we should just stay here and eavesdrop. Hinata, on the other hand, was giving me a look that I totally deserved.

"It's annoying coming here so early. Even Hinata and Kageyama don't come here this early."   

"I know, I know sorry but we needed to get here some time they aren't, and besides right now any and all other times well their y'know HERE, so much they basically live here." wow rude.

"Come on let's just get this over with. We gotta tell coach Ukai that we've kissed sooner or later." It was then Hinata's bad timing had struck again as he accidentally stepped on a twig. We never got to see there faces because as soon as we got through the doorway the couple had made a break for it leaving through the back exit. Better yet it was too early for our brains to register exactly who it was. 

"Aww man, we missed them," I say.  But when I turned to Hinata. He had a look of either anguish or guilt. But as soon as he realizes I was looking he swiftly replaced his expression with an uneasy smile that was so unlike Himself. He quickly ran to a volleyball and threw it at me. But it wasn't like normal. Like an aggressive toss, you do when you're mad. He released his smile knowing it wasn't fooling anyone.

"They know it was us," Hinata said. Heaving through his lungs holding back his tears. 

"They know we had heard it all," He continued. Weeping at this point his as he banged his head softly against my chest. Seeing him in that state made me wanna cuddle him and tell him everything was alright. Yet I couldn't even bring myself to move my arms. 

"Now they will hate us, and it'll be all your fault. You shitty boyfriend why would you tell me to keep quiet. Iw ould be better off not knowing." He yelled. Pounding at my chest.

" How do you know that-" 

"BECAUSE I SAW THEM KAGEYAMA. BECAUSE THEY SAW ME. BECAUSE KAGEYAMA, IT WAS STUPID TSUKISHIMA AND YAMAGUCHI." Hinata said wallowing grappling to my sweatshirt. My heart had sunk. All I could do was rock. 

" I-It's ok-"

"NO KAGEYAMA, IT ISN'T. Now I know you probably don't care but... I TREASURED THAT FRIENDSHIP I HAD AND DUE TO YOU'RE STUPID DECISION I JUST LOST WHATEVER I HAD. SO NO KAGEYAMA IT ISN'T OK. HOW DARE YOU... HOW DARE YOU... how dare you... how dare..." He screamed while pounding his tiny balled up fists against my chest. Before I got a chance to retort. He pushed me away. Then he ran to god knows where. I didn't even turn my head. To hell with that, I couldn't even move. Paralyzed... it had only been about a single minute since this started. A single goddamn minute. I was told that a single minute holds no meaning. Yet so many hurtful things have happened in the span of only a minute. I had lost my lover's faith in me. I had watched my dad's life be taken away. I had lost a teammate's needed trust. I had my world shattered into a billion pieces. Goddamn, it whoever told me that lie would have to be a liar who only speaks bullshit. I have to admit it, it's kinda funny how much impactful a simple minute can be. No not funny but,

SICKENINGLY APPUALING. 

I start laughing hysterically. As I sink down to my knees. That's all I remember as I feel the darkness closing in. I wonder how stupid I look. A big lovestruck idiot crying himself to sleep.

1169 words. Thnx for reading