Oh god what've I done

(just a poem not mine btw)

Kageyama POV

 My eyes flicker open. The gym lights are bright and out of focus. Tear stains still thick on my face. I turn my head to see an overly worried Suga shaking a poor unsuspecting Yachi. I snicker. Then Suga turns his head to me bawling his eyes out. He lunges getting ready to pounce. Since I'm not in the mood for getting killed anytime soon I book it away as fast as I can. I wasn't fast enough because I was air tackled in five seconds flat. Let's just say it was less than pleasant. Now that I've filled you in let me bring you into the now.

"KAGAYAMA  my sweet little *sniff* baby boy. What happened? No! More importantly, are you ok? Do you still have all your money? Do you still have your memories? Do you remember me?" 

"All yes's...and I'm fine," I assure an exasperated Suga. Who immediately calms down. Doesn't help me as I just lied straight outta my teeth but at least it helps my situation. Yamaguchi and Tsukishima are glaring at me from the side of the room. Which is understandable. But why is everyone so freaked out I was just asleep. 

"why are you freaking out people fall asleep all the time," The entire team tenses. Which is never good news. Suga looks away and at the ground. Did something happen? Daichi walks forward and bends down to look me in the eyes. I feel like a child which is unsettling.

"Kageyama how do I say this...Well, Multiple students disappeared from campus, and around 30 minutes ago the cops came. They confirmed six students sto-taken. They re-roled the security footage and they identified all of the acclaimed. three were seniors. One junior, and two freshmen. One of them being. Hinata." My heart stopped. I finally took notice of the agonizing pain lingering in my chest. I crumpled to the floor clutching my chest.

"Idiot you were supposed to let him down slowly. He's bound to have that reaction with them being the ultimate besties duo. Welp nothing we can do about it now" Asashi says. While everyone bickers amongst themselves I can see Suga eyeing my hand. He whispers something in Daichi's ear and begins to walk toward me. Great. Daichi tells everyone to go back to class. Leaving me alone with Suga. FANTASTIC.

"The police have eyes everywhere so I'm sure they'll find him soon." He takes another glance at my hand clutched stomach. "Must hurt huh. I'll get you a glass of water." He stands up and gets a frozen water bottle from the 'secret' fridge. As soon as he hands it to me I chug it till the very last drop. Yet again Suga drops to my level. Giving me a faint smile. All the reassurance is useless as the worst thoughts still linger in my mind.

"But what if-"

"No What ifs are only IMAGINARY possibilities. Not realities. So I don't wanna hear another one of those come out of your mouth. Now get up you and I are taking a trip to the nurse's office." I nod as I lift my body upward. The walk to the office was a long and quiet one. Students were in their rooms. Crazy how they still have school at a time like this. Apparently, since it happened on a whim the best they could get us was a half day.

"I guess we never told you why we were so worried about you being asleep."

" I thought we'd already cleared that."

"Well, then there is a detail I forgot to address. They had a drug a new one. So it's dangerous. Anyway, it puts you in a temporary cardiac arrest- like state. Even worse its a gas."

"So why do I need to know this."

"It's me telling you to let the authorities handle this." I scoff. At this Suga turns to me and holds both my hand and looks me dead in the eyes.

"Promise me you won't go off and try to meddle with these things."

"I'll try" Suga squeezes my hands harder. "fine, fine I promise." Suga lets go and turns around as if nothing happened. We spend the rest of the trip in silence. As soon as we went inside I conched out on a bed. God, I hope he's ok. Not like it'd matter he still hates me in the end. Oh god, what've I done?

Hinata POV 

I open my eyes. I guess it would be more correct to say id woken up. My eyes were swollen so it'd be a pain to open them. " U-um hello? Is anyone there?" I hear a laugh, what could be so funny?

" So one finally woke up. Good to know we didn't kill any of them."

"Where am I?"

"Listen, kid, we kidnapped you. So you can stop asking questions. Anyway since we're all here we mine as well get to know a little bit about our...merchandise."

"W-what"

"Anyway when we found you. You looked awfully distraught. It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say you could cry someone a river. Did you get dumped? Oh, did you get straight out rejected? Tell me the tea."

" Well yes I did get dump- well no it would be more correct to say I dumped THEM."

"So why are you sad"

"I love them. I shouldn't I've said what I said. Ugh, I just hope he'll take me back."

"He? So you're gay. But kid as I told you you've been kidnapped who the hell said hed have a chance to get you back. But it's nice that your gay, Your price will just go all the higher with that little gem of info." I silently cringed. Ugh, what could make this day any worse.

"I've got to go but before I do could the piece of merchandise perhaps tell me they're name?~"

"H-Hinata shouyo. Could the bastard give me a name too?" the guard giggles.

"Your a feisty one aren't ya. Ok, its @&*%$# make sure to remember it ok?" Wait what did he say. But what if he's right. what if they never find me. Did he call me merchandise? Where the hell am I? Today has been just downright horrible. I might've- no I DID lose two friends. I said all those mean things to him. I was stupid. He probably never wants to see me again. Never? Oh god, what've I done?

1069 words. Ha 69...