004 - doggo one! - @LibertyHound

>>name<<
"faye's the name. is this an interview?"

>>nickname<<
"ah, it is one. i don't really have one, besides speedy."

>>gender<<
"your not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you? i'm a female."

>>age<<
"don't ask a lady her age, stupid. I think im at around 4 years."

>>sexuality<<
"pfft, your really asking personal stuff. uh, i am bi, thanks."

>>species<<
"i'm a canine."

>>breed<<
"Groenendael. Fun word to pronouce, right?"

>>fur color & length<<"uhm, your look- nevermind

"uhm, your look- nevermind. uh, i have black fur. it's not long, but it's not short either."

>>eye color<<
"i'd say they're a maple brown, i suppose."

>>scars, distinguishing traits, etc.<<
"eehh, the white at the tip of my snout?" she has a scar across her left shoulder, up past her neck, just stopping at the beginning of her head.

>>personality traits<<

affectionate
to be honest, she got this trait from her mother. she's not good with words, so she'd rather show, what she means.  she's a very affectionate dog, which brings up another trait.

trusting
due to her affectionate trait, she finds it easy to trust people. this has gotten her into multiple things, which is why she's a bit...

defensive
faye is very territoral, defensive she-dog. she gets most of it from her trusting trait, and because of her ptsd.

stubborn
she's as stubborn as a mule. the hard-headed female tends to make things harder for herself and others, maybe to prove independence?

independent
she likes doing things her own way. she's hard-headed, and tends to act in defiance.

intelligent
she's naturally intelligent, due to her breed. it also may be a trait from her cunning trait.

cunning
very sly, trickster. she uses wits to attempt to outsmart anyone she comes across.

>>likes<<
"i like plenty of things.."
faye likes anything that falls into the active category, such as running, hunting, and swimming. she also likes watching and listening to water. whether its rains pitter patter, or a rushing river.

>>dislikes<<
"hmm.."
she doesn't like being lazy, or feeling sick or fat. she prefers staying fit and lanky, it's easier to move. she doesn't like to be lied to, especially when your a bad liar. she also dislikes thunder. she despises being untrusted, and her ptsd. oh! and admitting to fear.

>>fears<<
"i have no such thing!"
faye fears cars, humans, and losing, and thunder oh, and guns.

>>backstory<<
"its a bit private.."
as a pup, faye, being the middle child, wasn't paid any attention. to be honest, she was kinda quiet and distant when she was younger, no wonder her parents discarded her. when she got a bit older, her parents began to teach them. faye didn't listen most of the time, ending up teaching herself. when they were older, faye was the first to leave the family, with her second oldest brother, buck.

in adolescence, she and buck were still side by side, they had a strong bond. one day, faye went out hunting with buck, and they split up in the fog. after catching a rabbit or two, faye heard a gunshot, and then multiple. concerned, she darted towards it, and found her brothers body, and blood from man not far. she was frozen, staring at her once breathing brother that she hadn't noticed the same gun aimed at her, and barely missed it, which is how she has that missing piece of fur on her left hind leg. she tried to believe that maybe the man thought they were wolves, but just couldn't imagine it, and ended up fearing and hating man and gun.

her adulthood is still in progress.

>>mate or pups?<<
"working on this one."
none.

>>other<<
"are we done..?"
y

up! now, time to make my male!