004 - doggo two! - @LibertyHound

>>name<<
"the names griffin."

>>nickname<<
"griff is my nickname thats most used, so.."

>>gender<<
"don't ask stupid questions." male

>>age<<
"hmph, i'm not that old."

>>sexuality<<
"ehh, bisexual, because why not."

>>species<<
"dog, you fur-brain."

>>breed<<
"i'm what they call, a panda german shepherd."

>>fur color & length<<"don't you have eyes

"don't you have eyes..?" he snorted. "fine. i'm mostly white, with some tan around my lower haunches and head. i have a black splotch over my right eye, and small dots covering the tip of my muzzle and some of my left side of my face. my fur length honestly depends on the season, but right now its kinda short."

>>eye color<<
"a light brownish yellow color, i guess."

>>scars, distinguishing traits, etc.<<
"ehh, a black splotch on my haunch, and i have a scar shaped in a uppercase x on my back."

>>personality traits<<

cool-headed
he's naturally very laid-back, usually. he is calm and chill in most situations, no matter it be life or death or a normal squabble.

sarcastic
he's got a sharp-tounge, especially when it comes to females. he likes to be the dominant one.

secretive
he likes to leave people hanging. he finds it hilarious and amusing.

independent
but, he also likes doing things on his own. to show he's responsible, i suppose.

overly-confident
i think this describes it? he lacks shame or guilt, for himself especially.

manipulative
but, he's also very manipulative if it comes to getting something important done.

>>likes<<
"well.."
he likes to be the dominant one in anything. he also likes the rain, and the thrill of running from something. from his time in the city, he has always liked to listen to the lulling sound of cars racing by.

>>dislikes<<

"not much."
he doesn't like it when someone tells him what to do, or when he has to stay still. he's an active dog that prefers to be living his life rather than waiting.

>>fears<<
"

fear is danger. i laugh in the face of danger."
he fears being alone his whole life, and surprisingly, though he likes the noise of them, cars. but he isn't gunshy, so..

>>backstory<<
as a pup, he lived in the streets with his mom. his dad was almost never there, thus he grew to dislike him, favoring his mother and his siblings. even though he was the odd one out, the only one to treat him differently was his older brother ajax. but, it was more of brotherly teasing at that time.

in his adolescent age, his brother grew to dislike him, due to his sharp tounge and different look. one day, they were arguing, and were caught by animal control. of course, griffin had told their little sister to scram before she got caught, and she did so, her brothers being dragged away. soon, his brother was adopted by the police officers, and griffin escaped, living on his own. he survived, and never did see his family, besides from his brother, occasionally.

>>mate or pups?<<
"when fat pigs fly." he snorted.

>>other<<
none!